• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Fore Inteligence :D

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Keez - Fore Inteligence :D - RaGEZONE Forums

so u sayed u like luffy i made u this :D and its bigger :D

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ahh good one ^^ no objections this time, except...
If you want to put fire in a signature about One Piece do it with a render of Ace, not Luffy xDD
Really good job on this one ^^

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ahh good one ^^ no objections this time, except...
If you want to put fire in a signature about One Piece do it with a render of Ace, not Luffy xDD
Really good job on this one ^^

i dont realy know the chars watched just a bit and didnt se theyr skils/specialities :D but ... :D

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
I see some improvement.
You should work on better quality of your render and better blending.
Work on the lighting and bg, too. They seem too blurry, that doesn't give a nice effect to your tag.
The text is really distracting and a bit too big, maybe changing the size would help.
An acceptable piece, gj.

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well it doesn't really matter, the sig is really nice, I love the typo. I just think you exagerated the C4D's on the right, but whithout looking at it for like 5 minutes people won't notice it.

♥ me, I'm an Artist.
Reaction score
One of your best work soo far :D
I like the blending, the effects.. the placement of the C4Ds..
Well done! ;)

ps: and love the way you did the typo!

Keep them coming! :3

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
imo its the best piece keez made considering:
Text
Flow
lighting
blending
and a bit depth.
Work on your flow a bit more, text is awesome and efx is just a tad too random.the efx on his hand is a bit too much, but it still looks good and it also goes with the flow.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really love it mate! It's one of the best signature you made ..
If I will rate it, i'll give it 10/10 !
Title says 'For Intelligence :D' so obviously it's for me ^^, I am going to use it right now.

Thanks.

Back