Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forsaken World 773 Homecoming VB, Client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry. I didn't notice it at first.
However, try my suggestions such as recompiling wgame.It's possible that changing libtask.so and gs may help you fix your issue.

*Source code for this version is already been publicly shared in branches for 17 December 2015 in Shenmo.7z:

Try to track the error in the source code.

Have a good day!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry. I didn't notice it at first.
However, try my suggestions such as recompiling wgame:
It's possible that changing libtask.so or gs may help you fix your issue.
Source code for this version is already shared in branches for 17 December 2015.

Try to track the error in the source code.
Have a good day!
thank you i did try replacing some of the files just then server laucned no issues but now have client connection issues one extreme to the other lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thank you i did try replacing some of the files just then server laucned no issues but now have client connection issues one extreme to the other lol
hi
give me a few days and I'll see what you have and I'll fix it and leave it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. Well, have you solved the problem described above? Problem with traskman.cpp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
*Come on all you need is a good client executable with fixed dlgchat.
https://forum.ragezone.com/f967/chat-error-1197097/

*Version out of date is likely because binaries between server and client aren't synced.
In this case homecoming is shenmo 0.124.0

according the solution of the second problem, can you write the correct steps after downloading the three files?

Last edited:
Back