Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forsaken World [ Server Files ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok as promised...

NOTE: Read below before attempting to use this tool!

- DO NOT save your elements.data or modify it, this is for structure analysis use only until we have the correct configs down, I have put a lot of the fields as int32 when quite a few should be float, double etc do not complain if you save it like a noob and screw your files up.

- The functions are not available that are for the PW Services don't use em or they will just screw your .data file up.

- I have modified SELEdit source to ignore List 59 Raw Data request so dont use this tool for pw development.

- I am releasing this as a community project, if you wish for more releases lets work together as a community and figure the field, list and structure out together as a community.

Credit to:
- Dwar and Skand from: as I used their structure as a basis to complete this editor.

- Ronny for his SELedit source.

View attachment FW sELedit.rar

Enjoy!

Can I also add I done this on the basis of V75-81 English release, I had the link for the client earlier on through this thread.

I find it funny on how quiet this project is becoming..... Ill keep all my other tools, fixes etc private from now on :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good idea Brian. The truth is that most people nowadays are looking for an easy guide on how to set up a server and/or modify it so they can play it localhost style..

;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GS not running. I saw in this thread someone has fixed it. Any fix.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GS not running. I saw in this thread someone has fixed it. Any fix.

cd gamed
./gs

Check what errors and post them to get a better chance of an answer from someone that can help.

Did you copy the required files from the client data folder as suggested several times in this thread?
Did you check the permissions of all the files to make sure they can be accessed by the gameserver?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cd gamed
./gs

Check what errors and post them to get a better chance of an answer from someone that can help.

Did you copy the required files from the client data folder as suggested several times in this thread?
Did you check the permissions of all the files to make sure they can be accessed by the gameserver?

pemission set to 0777
i copied data and map 0.75 client to the server config folder.

These are the errors. I used Uebari server files

root@marvie-virtual-machine:~/smdl/gamed# ./gs gs.conf gmserver.conf gsalias.conf
³ÁÃÔµÄÈý¸öʱ¼ä²ÎÊýΪ10,20,15 ,³ÁÃÔ»Ö¸´·½Ê½Îª:'ÐÝϢʱ¼äµ½´ï'
·À³ÁÄ繦ÄÜϵͳ¿ªÆô
·þÎñÆ÷ID 1 £¬ ·þÎñÆ÷Ãû³Æ 'linename'
Start time:Tue Apr 3 20:28:39 2012

ÎÞ·¨¶ÁÈ¡ÎïÆ·ºÍ¹ÖÎïµÄÄ£°åÎļþ:'elements.data'
³õʼ»¯Ê§°Ü£¬ ´íÎóºÅ£º-3
root@marvie-virtual-machine:~/smdl/gamed#

When I use this command : Different error.

root@marvie-virtual-machine:~/smdl/gamed# ./gs gmserver.conf gs.conf gsalias.conf¶ÁÈ¡·À³ÁÃÔÊý¾Ýʧ°Ü
³õʼ»¯Ê§°Ü£¬ ´íÎóºÅ£º-122
root@marvie-virtual-machine:~/smdl/gamed#

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you put the libtask and libskill from /gamed in /lib32 ?

My OS is UBUNTU 11.10. I did'nt find lib32 folder in file system. I did put libskill and libtask from gamed folder in /lib folder and also in /usr/lib. And also I did create new folder in file system /lib32 and put the files. Still the same error i did post above.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My OS is UBUNTU 11.10. I did'nt find lib32 folder in file system. I did put libskill and libtask from gamed folder in /lib folder and also in /usr/lib. And also I did create new folder in file system /lib32 and put the files. Still the same error i did post above.

Need to do "apt-get install ia32-libs" first.

Last edited:
[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here is an updated version of sElEdit this will save your file 100% now and also allow you to modify the file to your own needs, it still needs lists modifying in configs, as well as descriptions but it does almost everything required so enjoy.

View attachment FW sELedit.rar

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Fix for GS Crashes

- Open GS up in 010 editor or any hex editor
- Go to address: 0x0052DDD7
- Change 01 to 00
- Save

GS Won't crash no more, enjoy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fix for GS Crashes

- Open GS up in 010 editor or any hex editor
- Go to address: 0x0052DDD7
- Change 01 to 00
- Save

GS Won't crash no more, enjoy.

Thanks. I haven't had any problems with GS crashes so far, even in instances. Do you know when/why/what is causing it?

Also, I tried to change EXP rate by hexing the GS by reading some guide posted here in the PW section, but not having much luck so far, any idea?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice tool you got going there bash, makes things a lot easier.

There's something I've been wondering, and I don't know if I'm just doing something wrong.
Is it just me, or is create creature borked?
I mean as in spawning mobs from gm console. I input all the info correctly, however, I cannot seem to get anything to spawn. Either the ids that I think are ids are wrong and bash is pulling wrong info for ids, I'm missing a critical step in spawning a mob, or the feature is completely borked.
It's quite obvious that the other create creature, the one with the sacred blade or w/e doesn't do anything, just strange I can't get the normal create creature to work.
I heard that the fake create creature for jd (the one that doesn't spawn mobs) doesn't work, so it would make sense why fw's wouldn't work, but I don't see why the normal one would be broken too.

Has anyone have success with it? Any insight into this would be appreciated.

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice tool you got going there bash, makes things a lot easier.

There's something I've been wondering, and I don't know if I'm just doing something wrong.
Is it just me, or is create creature borked?
I mean as in spawning mobs from gm console. I input all the info correctly, however, I cannot seem to get anything to spawn. Either the ids that I think are ids are wrong and bash is pulling wrong info for ids, I'm missing a critical step in spawning a mob, or the feature is completely borked.
It's quite obvious that the other create creature, the one with the sacred blade or w/e doesn't do anything, just strange I can't get the normal create creature to work.
I heard that the fake create creature for jd (the one that doesn't spawn mobs) doesn't work, so it would make sense why fw's wouldn't work, but I don't see why the normal one would be broken too.

Has anyone have success with it? Any insight into this would be appreciated.

Yeah I have noticed you can't spawn mobs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to buy seamless file server.
have a very large player base
looking for a file of all issues resolved

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I want to buy seamless file server.
have a very large player base
looking for a file of all issues resolved

Good Luck with that, last I heard the guy who has em is selling for $30,000 so maybe he will contact you with this offer :)

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They're old, require a lot of ASM Adjustments just to fix things, some features don't work, since its beta its missing a lot of the newer features such as the skills and easier masteries etc so yeah basically this version is not worth running a server for unless u plan to customise it and put the effort in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back