Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forsaken World Server (VBOX Image + Patched Game)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it's seems the Advanced Nightmare Carnival is not working properly:
First game chess work well
Second Game (Cannon vs Candles) when i shoot the candles, they don't fall
Third Game (Whack ‘em by names) "kill the little fruit thingies named by the NPC or avoid killing them" it's does not matter what you do the score is always 0

The last room (White Elf can’t jump) All t the platforms have the maximum height
so is imposible to complete the room

Please please Help me to fix this

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok Im having an issue not sure what it is maybe one of you know
The error is ./gs: undefined symbol: _Z17LoadTasksFromPackP14elementdatamanPKxS2_S2_P9lue_State

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
my vbox can't open ".ova" how to open this image?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it's seems the Advanced Nightmare Carnival is not working properly:
First game chess work well
Second Game (Cannon vs Candles) when i shoot the candles, they don't fall
Third Game (Whack ‘em by names) "kill the little fruit thingies named by the NPC or avoid killing them" it's does not matter what you do the score is always 0

The last room (White Elf can’t jump) All t the platforms have the maximum height
so is imposible to complete the room

Please please Help me to fix this

please someone point me in the right direction to fix advanced night carnival

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Anyone got a hold of a WORKING task editor yet, willing to pay if works
Also willing to pay for any version updates on the market ty

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone got a hold of a WORKING task editor yet, willing to pay if works
Also willing to pay for any version updates on the market ty

i found one in chinese and it seems that work, at least open the task.data (i dont have it right now i will post tomorrow)

for now
here is a multitool app, that have a task editor but i don't have it tested yet so, if not work don't blame me

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks
Ok Im having a headache I cant seem to figure out. I put the server on RedHat on local vm everything perfect but now Ive uploaded it to a dedicated box and for some reason I can log in and char comes up but when go to enter game it times out and dcs me. Makes no sense to me I cant find any erros, it shows me loggin in and then it drops the id and dc. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated as Im a bit baffled and now after 12 straight hours messing with it am tired also.

thats a nice set of tools but you have to purchase the liscense for it to work. Its same as oen I have for JD but for FW it seems
Any idea of who wons it and how to get a license for it?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Anyone have tasks that support at least lvl 80 they could share for this version until I locate a task editor?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
here is the task editor that i promise you

I hope this one will more useful than the other

by any change you know where to i sould lock to fix Adv. Carnival?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Not yet, u mean the end part? mine works all way to end when the npc is up on thing cant get to
that can be fixed by moving the npc
oh wait no the part where have to kill certain things wasn't counting either I just haven't had time to look at it yet to see why Whn I do and fix it Ill post what did to do so and thx for task editor

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Its not working it hangs and crashes after awhile when try to open tasks. do I need to run it sandboxed or do something first?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it should be working fine, i am using w7 x64 sp1 (also tested in xp sp3 and w7 x64 no sp1)
maybe some libraries missing also try on a clean task.data

make sure you have setting chinese RPC in regional config in your OS

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
my locales are always on Chinese abd no clue where to get clean tasks for this, is ones came with what have

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i don't know what i tell you, maybe you can send me pm with your task.data then will see if open or not

PDA: i test a few more task.dat edited and not edited and all work :S

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I tried every data set could find dfrom .75 up to current off data and on 2 diff pcs so kinds stuck at this point. Let me zip then up and Ill ammend reply shortly. If u can assist me on this Id GrEATLy appreciate it, not having a task editor is driving me nuts.. Add me on MSN if have it if could odin1973@live.com

Here is the files

Last edited:
Back