Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forsaken World War Of Shadows working VM and IWeb

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well this is my notes so far for trying to get world bosses to work. I recently started using a program called Agent Ransak​ works great for performing searches within file contents and displays the contents of the files it finds in a content viewer :D
-=09/20/2013=-
1. review syslog with following resulting errors

-a /server/gamed/topscript: line 4: ./toplist: Permission denied

tee: standard output: Broken pipe

tee: write error
-ref line4= tee topdata.txt | ./toplist | tee titledata.txt

-b GDELIVERY errors
Cannot load common data automation crontab. check file commondataauto.txt. (does not exist in VM files)
err : gdelivery:: connect QueryServer failed

2. the following files seem to control boss spawn to some extent:
/server/gamed/config/aiscript/ai903.lu (entire file) [I find it funny that there is a backup of this file in the same directory]
/server/gamed/gsailias.conf (lines 5-7)
+/server/gamed/config/gailias.conf <---- seems like a poorly placed backup
/server/gamed/gs.conf (line 76) however I haven't figured out how to read .sev files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That server is for Linux, or i can run in windows server?

The server is only for "Linux". Sorry. Unless you know how to port it all into "Windows". You can use a solid Linux machine or, a Vertual Machine to run Linux on a Windows Machine. I do both. If there is a FW server that has been ported to Windows, I for one never seen or heard of it. Not saying that there isn't one of course.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Haii There ... To All Master Here,
I'm new here, i wanna learn from all master here
so i have try use Mr. NateDogg server file n it run smoothly, including editing char at iweb
but i wanna ask few question (sorry if my question is off topic and theres post about this could you please give me link)
1. where do "Ctrl + G" i have to use, in game or elsewhere (cos i did in game but no show up GM Console)
2. how do i add leaf point for item mall
thank you in advance for answering my questi

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Haii There ... To All Master Here,
I'm new here, i wanna learn from all master here
so i have try use Mr. NateDogg server file n it run smoothly, including editing char at iweb
but i wanna ask few question (sorry if my question is off topic and theres post about this could you please give me link)
1. where do "Ctrl + G" i have to use, in game or elsewhere (cos i did in game but no show up GM Console)
2. how do i add leaf point for item mall
thank you in advance for answering my questi

http://forum.ragezone.com/f782/fw-cash-helper-914959/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank You very much Mr. slawdos it's work, and how about GM console Sir? cos i have push "ctrl + G" but the console didnt show her self

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank You very much Mr. slawdos it's work, and how about GM console Sir? cos i have push "ctrl + G" but the console didnt show her self
You need create GM account first. "How to" you can find on 1st page(or search for "add GM").

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys , i have a error :mad:
i can't install the repack , why i can't connect my in my server with File Zilla , he have a error .
help-me D:

sorry for my bad english .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hello guys , i have a error :mad:
i can't install the repack , why i can't connect my in my server with File Zilla , he have a error .
help-me D:

sorry for my bad english .

We are not telepaths.
what server? what error?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
óh yes sorry , 331 server (mcncc.com) , i can't connect in the Server with File Zilla , he's can't connect have the error

" 530 Login incorrect.
Error: Critical Error
Error: Can't connect on server host
" .

The login Isn't " root , mcncc.com " for the file zilla too?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
óh yes sorry , 331 server (mcncc.com) , i can't connect in the Server with File Zilla , he's can't connect have the error

" 530 Login incorrect.
" .

Install openssh-server on your SO or check if you have the correct port in FileZilla

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

" 530 Login incorrect.
" .

This is local server on VM? Use WinSCP.
Login\password (if u don't change it) root mcncc.com

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
double check the VM is setup to use Bridgeed ethernet. and type ifconfig on the VMware screen for the Server and login as root... and check your ip address etc.

like this example.

server-screen - Forsaken World War Of Shadows working VM and IWeb - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back