• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

ForsakenWorld | Repack by: phprap | V0.84

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here the another mirror

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Modify the two floating-point values (0.5) used by functions gnpc_imp::DispatchExp & gnpc_imp::DropMoney, is one way =)

Where can i see that code to edit ? Is that the global exp and drop rate ?

I am using tuan565 server on VMware , i edit level and gold coins by iweb , it said "success" but when i logged in , nothing changed

Someone said that we have to change the iweb ip , it will work . If it is true , please help me how to do !!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Change rates!

1638527z7wpthnmztt7d7m - ForsakenWorld | Repack by: phprap |  V0.84 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Change rates!

View attachment 130028

Thanks so much , i will try , hope it works . Do you know how to fix the error " client version is too old " when i add items to gshop.data ( gem I,V ) ? And ... can we add items to NPC's shops , edit item's prices , etc ??? I want to add items to NPC's shops cuz gshop always has this error " client version is too old ... " , sometimes is " Unable to connect ... "

I am using server+client on VMware , shared by tuan565 , maybe version is 0.84

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone help me , please !

how to fix the error " client version is too old " when i add items to gshop.data ( gem I,V ) ? And ... can we add items to NPC's shops , edit item's prices , etc ??? I want to add items to NPC's shops cuz gshop always has this error " client version is too old ... " , sometimes is " Unable to connect ... "

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone help me , please !

how to fix the error " client version is too old " when i add items to gshop.data ( gem I,V ) ? And ... can we add items to NPC's shops , edit item's prices , etc ??? I want to add items to NPC's shops cuz gshop always has this error " client version is too old ... " , sometimes is " Unable to connect ... "

U need to have the same gshop,data on server n the client..so copy ur edited gshop,data on both server n client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes , i edit only gshop.data on client and copy it to server , but when i log in , the error is "unable to connect" or "client version is too old" , use WINSCP connect to server file and i see gshop.data = 0 kb ? after error , it was deleted @@

I edited all the price of gshop.data items = 1 leaf and added all gems V

Someone help me or send me gshop.data file which configed and added (working), thanks so much !

After using change rate software , the error also is "unable to connect" or "client version is too old" , gs does not work , i use this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
make sure u copy in to places in the server
1 Winscp>phprap>gamed>config>gshop.data
2 Winscp>phprap>gamed>config>aiscript>gshop.data

if u think ur gshopdata is corupted use server gshopdata it will call" gshop.data.back " from Winscp>phprap>gamed>config>gshop.data.back

I have edited gshopdata n it working but still I call unfinish project..it have all blue n purple weapon lv10-77 for all class, gold coin,soul coin few item that I need,fusion lv3-4,pet n manymore also all item that I have included on boutiq(gshop) will have item description.
But it seem this post can not use attactment n I dont have any link so if u want my edited gshop u have to gave me ur email..hope that help

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks so much but can you add more Aquamarine Shard(use to exchange gears lv65-67 at Freedom Harbor) , fusion agent lv1-5 , extract scroll lv1-6 , gem lv5 , ore + soul crystal + obsidian + common carving knife + shard of tytan + perfect dazzing sparkling + necklace setting IV + ring setting IV for crafting off-hand + jewel , rising sun emblem , moonlight coin , blue flax dreamland , elsee's silver wineglass and keep all your old added items ( all prices = 1 leaf )

These are all items which i want to add but still not working until now , hope you can help me !

This is my email : luckystar220889@gmail.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes , i edit only gshop.data on client and copy it to server , but when i log in , the error is "unable to connect" or "client version is too old" , use WINSCP connect to server file and i see gshop.data = 0 kb ? after error , it was deleted @@

I edited all the price of gshop.data items = 1 leaf and added all gems V

Someone help me or send me gshop.data file which configed and added (working), thanks so much !

After using change rate software , the error also is "unable to connect" or "client version is too old" , gs does not work , i use this

I'm also having the same issue "client version is too old" but I only changed the rates on the gs file, I didn't touch the gshop.data file. I copied the gs file to a folder on the desktop using WINscp, created a backup file, edited it using rate editor, then copied it back to /root/phprap/gamed. Now it will not connect. How do you fix this?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm also having the same issue "client version is too old" but I only changed the rates on the gs file, I didn't touch the gshop.data file. I copied the gs file to a folder on the desktop using WINscp, created a backup file, edited it using rate editor, then copied it back to /root/phprap/gamed. Now it will not connect. How do you fix this?

Yes , gs does not work , we can not use that change rate software , maybe we just have one way to change rate by editing element.data file or we do not know how to use that software

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Still no fix for this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to have the same gs file in client and server.

So where is the gs file located in the client? AFAIK the client doesn't have a gs file? just a gshop and elements?

[edit: I just searched the game folder, there is no gs file in there for me to replace with the server copy.]

Back