Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fortress wars (Siege Dungeon Caves) Crashing!

Reaction score
Please guys my players gonna leave my server if i didn't fix this bug... in past i have talked about this bug.... and i will say it again... when if i want to teleport to siege dungeon cave i got my sro_client crashed...

In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sorry, cant help on it
is working out of the box for me (csror-tsro-vsro). so no idea what is your problem

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol.

crashing -> pk2 error
disconnect -> db error

I dont like you, because you are a noob dev - i cant even name a dev, and I hope ur players leave, but I'll give u one tip:

Check the minimap, map, or any structures. I am sure on of this is missing in ur pk2.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Lol.

crashing -> pk2 error
disconnect -> db error

I dont like you, because you are a noob dev - i cant even name a dev, and I hope ur players leave, but I'll give u one tip:

Check the minimap, map, or any structures. I am sure on of this is missing in ur pk2.
Thanks, i will try it ~ btw i'm using Data.pk2 and Map.pk2 from lemoniscool's thread.

Upvote 0
Retired
Reaction score
You should rather using clean files from the beginning and not mixing them up without any sense and clue. Most of the files will be overwritten with the wrong file (buggy one, e.g. Arabian Uniques were like this) or will be placed into wrong subfolders where your character/item/skill strings won't lead to.

If you want to be a good developer, start over again with clean 188 or 192 files, instead of using someone else's data and map packs. There are some important text files in the packs which are obviously crashing your client, since you are using files which do differ from your server files (e.g. unlocked navmeshs, ticked maps, etc).

I am kinda sad that people always try to use a "ready-to-use" database and client files and want to become a pro developer on this way. Meh.
Did you even dare to uncap your sro_client and server progs? Did you increased the skill cap to 390 or 420 by yourself and figured out that 420 mastery limit on the chinese side is buggy and incompatible with the vSRO 1.188 files? Once killing more e.g. 1 Roc at once will crash your client on this way.
Lots of stuff that people don't even notice nor experience.

Upvote 0
Back