• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Forum Games

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you post in them? You know, counting threads and the like. Do you find them enjoyable or fail to see the point?

Reaction score
I find the counting one useless. I feel that they were mostly used to boost post count. Don't get me wrong, in my younger years my post count mattered a lot more to me, but I did feel, and still do, that posts should have substance.
Not everything needs to be an essay at all, I don't even mind single worded posts if they are on point, like "congrats" or "awesome" but I just don't care for counting stuff.

Back