Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forum shop!

Reaction score
Anyway's this is how it works. You get points Via posting, you use these points to get stuff from this shop to customize your profile.
You Can also buy the points with paypal and so forth if you don't want to build the points at the normal pace.

I was told it was called vB Plaza / vB Bux, I think it would be a great addition for posting! :)

Henmoro,

Law

Garry's Mod is addictive!
Reaction score
Yeah I think if it was re-added people would do allot more posting1 Aha! :)

And probably alot more of spam which would have to be deleted/given infractions ect.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The forum has a huge amount of members so I think features like that would slow ragezone down especially VBe.

Reaction score
I vaguely remember this, is this the feature which allowed you to give points away, like if you had 2312 posts you had 2312 points to give away under the post one? I liked it but it must of been removed for a reason if so.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
is it really a mod suggesting this?

Clearly all moderators have some guideline that they are always required to follow to satisfy people like you? Pretty sure it's voluntary.

Reaction score
No, it's just that considering the amount of members on this forum, such idea is technically stupid, and so would be adding vBchat or any other kiddy plugin like that.

And then there is this problem, 80% of this forum are kids below 14, give them points for posting and they'll spam the poop out of you, so they can add pokemon to they user page. Like the postcount was not evil enough.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
No, it's just that considering the amount of members on this forum, such idea is technically stupid, and so would be adding vBchat or any other kiddy plugin like that.

And then there is this problem, 80% of this forum are kids below 14, give them points for posting and they'll spam the poop out of you, so they can add pokemon to they user page. Like the postcount was not evil enough.

That's what moderators are for? Somehow you seem to have access to the database to be able to see the user age average. Nothing wrong with having more posts(not like a majority of it would be spam anyway), and I'm pretty sure no one cares enough to spam so they can have the ability to add 'pokemon' to their user page. Seems as you are able to speak for quite a large fraction of this forum right now. The fact is, the feature isn't stupid because people would overuse it, but rather its not a good idea(in my opinion) because no one would care enough about it. He's just suggesting something, stop being a penis about it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also, deleted posts (aka spam) subtracts from a users post count, yes there would be quite a bit more spam, but I agree with carter, that's what mods are for....there's plenty of people on this site willing to mod if that situation were to get too out of hand.

And I also agree with carter that this isn't that great of an idea because not many would care (myself included). A lot of people come to RZ simply because it's RZ. I don't think they need much more reason to post, there's a forum for almost anything.

Just my 2cents

-Epic

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Although it would prompt users to post more just to get their points Ragezone does have mods, and isn't that what a Mod's job is? To clean the forums and keep them cleaned? I don't think it's too bad of an idea

Reaction score
Mods...

:glare:

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

That's what moderators are for? Somehow you seem to have access to the database to be able to see the user age average. Nothing wrong with having more posts(not like a majority of it would be spam anyway), and I'm pretty sure no one cares enough to spam so they can have the ability to add 'pokemon' to their user page. Seems as you are able to speak for quite a large fraction of this forum right now. The fact is, the feature isn't stupid because people would overuse it, but rather its not a good idea(in my opinion) because no one would care enough about it. He's just suggesting something, stop being a penis about it.
He asked if a mod was really suggesting this because if a mod, someone who has an amount of control of the forum, doesn't know that this forum couldn't handle it, and doesn't know that it's kind of a lame suggestion. The feature is stupid because it would become overused in the first couple months and then die out. You argued with Foxx saying "it's just a suggestion," and then you provide a reason saying why it's a dumb suggestion—"it's not a good idea(in my opinion) because no one would care enough about it."

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

le dis e.o

herplederp

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
as if the spamming situation wasn't bad enough

Resurrected
Reaction score
There is near enough 40 moderators, at least. It doesn't take half a minute to remove people's posts. Besides, its what you signed up for isn't it?

I wouldn't mind a shop, but basing it off activity points would be much better, as it puts a lid on the post count that everyone seems to fear.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is near enough 40 moderators, at least. It doesn't take half a minute to remove people's posts. Besides, its what you signed up for isn't it?

I wouldn't mind a shop, but basing it off activity points would be much better, as it puts a lid on the post count that everyone seems to fear.

You do realize a moderator only had a specific section and can't just willy nilly delete posts from anywhere right? Not every moderator is here to 24/7 no life the forum and ninja spam posts.

Back