Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forum Style.

Learning C# - Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well my idea is that we could have the forum we want it to be (like the profiles) where we get to input what we want or atleast have a few styles we could choose from the courner of the page.. Another idea is that each year or so we vote for styles that we would like to see. Atleast then its more of a user choosing option and not a staff option.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mental should add more styles so we can choose from them.

Nice idea btw

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do you know the saying: "If it works, why change it?"
This skin is only temporary for now (maybe for a bit longer) but there will be a new one. There will be only 2 skins: the default and the mobile one.

Take a look at here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f10/new-ragezone-vs-old-ragezone-843409/ you see that the majority votes for the old skin. It takes time for the users to get used to it so don't change it. For myself I don't have a problem with this skin (only a few parts).

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It just takes time to get used to it...I'm already getting use to it. Additional skins would be nice too in my opinion

Reaction score
rzprew2.png

Reaction score
i do intend to add a popular secondary skin to ragezone, possibly today. At the moment my time is restricted between work so I hope i can add it later. You are more than welcome to guess which skin this is. One clue, it was one of the best skins of all times.

It's probably " " or " "..

At least I hope so.. those skins, are legen...................*WAIT FOR IT*...................................DARY.... :w00t:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's probably " " or " "..

At least I hope so.. those skins, are legen...................*WAIT FOR IT*...................................DARY.... :w00t:

Indeed! They are awesome. But my favorite is '' ''

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think that this could be a subscriber feature. The theme ties in to "corporate branding", and as I've mentioned elsewhere free-loaders (like me) have other options for customisation in their browser.

If you want to be spoon-fed, show us your wad, :wink: we like workers here. :D:

Back