• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Forza Horizon [XBOX 360]

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Forza Horizon is an action racing game set on the epic open roads of Colorado with a thrilling music festival backdrop. Combining stunning graphics and cutting-edge music with legendary Forza authenticity and a superb collection of cars to drive, Forza Horizon is an open-world automotive playground that puts a spotlight on speed, style, and the freedom of the open road.

And for those who are using Windows 8 Forza Horizon works with Xbox Smartglass the feature is like a "GPS"

Would be nice if I could find someone around here that also plays this game.. Because I have a lot of cars for gifting.

Here's a video-gameplay from the game!

Tell me what you think and If you have or will buy this game.

Back