• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

FPS Game, Rigid World.

Reaction score
Small Update:
We are holding closed beta DEMO tests.
We will have 5-10 testers and then they will fill out forms to say what they think should be improved before we release the Demo.

Reaction score
I can participate in demo-testing
I'll contact you as soon as the current closed beta demo testers are done.
Gonna upload a new version then for you with the fixed bugs for them :).

This thread is full of WIN! Let the demo out!!!
Hah thanks, going to release it as soon as we feel that all the bugs from the closed beta demo testing are fixed :).

(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Small Update:
We are holding closed beta DEMO tests.
We will have 5-10 testers and then they will fill out forms to say what they think should be improved before we release the Demo.

Would love to try out demo and leave you guys a feedback on it.
Looks okay-ish but that's to be expected from a new game, can't wait :thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You sir are the proof that FPS creator sucks =)
What you made is soooo much better.

Reaction score
I WANNA PLAY!~!!!!!!!!@~!ew!er@@
I will release the demo as soon as I can, got a LOT of schoolwork lol, barely have time to do anything really ^^.

You sir are the proof that FPS creator sucks =)
What you made is soooo much better.
Thanks, well yeah, also we spent over 9 months working on it ^^.
FPS Creator takes no skill at all to use, we actually coded the game with the physics etc.

I'm going to release the demo openly for any1 to download soon :).

Also I wanna report that we got an A+ (Easily) when we presented this as our project at school, teachers said we had the best presentation, and the best project they had seen in years, which made us very happy to hear, we also had a great turnout at the presentation (spectators), filled the presentation room up, filled every seat :).

Hopefully you guys like it as much as our teachers/friends!
The game hasn't been developed more on since we have a LOT of school, last 2-3 weeks of highschool/college here are INSANE lol, around 2-3 tests a week isn't unusual.

EDIT: I'm also considering releasing the source of the game, however I would like to know if there is anyone here that even has any knowledge of working with c++ and graphics engine, in specific Irrlicht?
If I release it I would most likely strip the source down a lot, so that the game would mostly be the framework and the work of our company/team (Models etc) wouldn't be used by people knowing jack poop tbh.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will release the demo as soon as I can, got a LOT of schoolwork lol, barely have time to do anything really ^^.

Thanks, well yeah, also we spent over 9 months working on it ^^.
FPS Creator takes no skill at all to use, we actually coded the game with the physics etc.

I'm going to release the demo openly for any1 to download soon :).

Also I wanna report that we got an A+ (Easily) when we presented this as our project at school, teachers said we had the best presentation, and the best project they had seen in years, which made us very happy to hear, we also had a great turnout at the presentation (spectators), filled the presentation room up, filled every seat :).

Hopefully you guys like it as much as our teachers/friends!
The game hasn't been developed more on since we have a LOT of school, last 2-3 weeks of highschool/college here are INSANE lol, around 2-3 tests a week isn't unusual.

EDIT: I'm also considering releasing the source of the game, however I would like to know if there is anyone here that even has any knowledge of working with c++ and graphics engine, in specific Irrlicht?
If I release it I would most likely strip the source down a lot, so that the game would mostly be the framework and the work of our company/team (Models etc) wouldn't be used by people knowing jack poop tbh.

Don't release it for free. 90% of the internet is leechers, and they will give your project a bad name. Sell it to someone who will continue the project

Reaction score
Don't release it for free. 90% of the internet is leechers, and they will give your project a bad name. Sell it to someone who will continue the project

Selling most propobly won't be an option, since this game project was created with being free in mind :). And I intend to keep it that way, however we most likely wont continue with this engine because it's just causing trouble + the graphics aren't really up to what we actually want to achieve, for example our models are better than what the engine is capable of rendering, and more.

Most likely I won't release the source, but I might release a stripped down framework, with some built in functionality, but that's it, so people can have somewhere to start, but without hard work they won't get anything out of it...

Imagine the framework being something like the engine of a car, but you have no frame, wheels, doors, etc, you gotta get those on your own, and if you have no idea what you are doing, or have no determination, then you won't get far anyway.

Reaction score
Selling most propobly won't be an option, since this game project was created with being free in mind :). And I intend to keep it that way, however we most likely wont continue with this engine because it's just causing trouble + the graphics aren't really up to what we actually want to achieve, for example our models are better than what the engine is capable of rendering, and more.

Most likely I won't release the source, but I might release a stripped down framework, with some built in functionality, but that's it, so people can have somewhere to start, but without hard work they won't get anything out of it...

Imagine the framework being something like the engine of a car, but you have no frame, wheels, doors, etc, you gotta get those on your own, and if you have no idea what you are doing, or have no determination, then you won't get far anyway.

I suppose that's a good idea.

Back