Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fraysa Moderator Application - MapleStory Section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Alias: Fraysa.
Email Address: Edited.

Section you're applying for.
I am applying for the MapleStory section. This is my first time applying for moderation.

Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for?
I've been working in the MapleStory development scene since it begun. I joined RaGEZONE on a different account by that time and started learning everything about MapleStory private servers development. I've played the game since I was a kid, since it came out (2005). I'm very experienced with everything that has to do with the game. I'm experienced with coding in different languages, which would contribute to both inter-sections (The java development and the alternative languages development). I develop my own codes from time to time and contribute to the community. My biggest project that I released was vClarity, a VB.NET MapleStory Emulator coded with Diamondo25.

As for my contribution to the forum - I've just came back to the MapleStory development after a short retirement. I will continue to release things and contribute as time goes by. Nevertheless, I help daily in the Help section of the MapleStory section - which contributes a lot to newcomers.

Moderation Experience.
Although it's been a while since I moderated a forum, I know all the rules and aspects and I know I can handle every situation well and maturely. I can sense if a fight is about to begin, or if someone is accussing the original poster, and therefore prevent meaning-less fights. My activity is even a bigger advantage - because I can stop flaming or spam threads the minute they're being opened, as I'm hourly checking the forums.

Write a small paragraph as to why you should be a moderator on your chosen section.
The MapleStory section has always been seperated into two groups. The people who actually want to learn - and the people who will "leech" the codes into their personal gain. I really think the current state of the forum (and section) is bad. I want to change the whole viewpoint of newcomers to the section. I think the section should be more cleaned and organized. As I've already stated, I've been playing the game for 8 years and even more, and developing for it for 5 years. I'm really experienced with everything that has to do with it, and I can contribute a lot as a moderator by organizing the whole section to make it feel a better place. My grammar is flawless (As far as I'm aware of) and I always try to mainten order and perfection in threads and posts. I really want to achieve the goal of turning everyone into teachers and students, by that means, show them how to catch a fish, and not just give them the fish.

Why did you join RaGEZONE?
I joined RaGEZONE in 2008, using my brother's account, when OdinMS released their source to the public. I was in the MapleStory section, commmenting here and there. Finally, after about a year and a half, I opened my own personal account and stopped using my brother's. Through out the time being here, I found out that this forum is full of amazing, supportive & friendly people, so I kept being here to keep in touch with them and contribute to the MapleStory section.

Activity.
I'm very active. By that means - I enter RaGEZONE every day of the week, and I'm browsing here for more than 3 hours a day (Suming up all the browsing time). I do have school, but that's defintely never getting in the way of entering RaGEZONE. I always make sure to keep-updated on the forum daily.

Thank you for your time reading this, have a nice day~

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Gil is a great man I know him for a while now. He is very mature and knows what he is doing.

He has my vouch.
good luck :)

It would be great to link some of your releases so people would have a closer look.

BloopBloop
Reaction score
Gil is a great man I know him for a while now. He is very mature and knows what he is doing.

He has my vouch.
good luck :)

It would be great to link some of your releases so people would have a closer look.

His signature xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For what it's worth, I'll throw in a good word for Gil,

I've only been back to RaGEZone a very short time, but Gil has proven to be polite, responsible and understanding. He's not going to scold you for asking a question and carries himself very well in the MapleStory section.

Good luck, Gil!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You seem like a good choice.. good luck:thumbup:

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You seem like you would do just fine as a moderator, level-headed, you're very helpful, you display intelligence and intellect in your posts, your application is nice, and you seem like a pretty cool dude from your posts. However, I think your activity could use a bit of improvement. I'm not saying you are super inactive, or really even inactive, but just maybe try bumping it up a notch and you should have no problem becoming a moderator. Good luck.

Reaction score
You seem like you would do just fine as a moderator, level-headed, you're very helpful, you display intelligence and intellect in your posts, your application is nice, and you seem like a pretty cool dude from your posts. However, I think your activity could use a bit of improvement. I'm not saying you are super inactive, or really even inactive, but just maybe try bumping it up a notch and you should have no problem becoming a moderator. Good luck.

Thank you very much for an honest opinion! I will get active more.

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
I vouch for him to be a moderator. He has been helpful within the maplestory community and the amount of knowledge he has with Maplestory dev is vast.

So you have my +1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a good application. But there is like 4 mods and nothing really happens much in maple section now, not much threads as they were before and not much arguing :p. If there was more activity fraysa would be a good mod.

f793
Reaction score
You seem like a nice guy. Hopefully they will notice you.

Good luck :hello:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Fraysa, from my experience, you're not a good help at all.

From my experience, your not a good help at all.
Fraysa actually would be very good with this position, he is very experienced. He has helped me multiple times. Maybe if you asked for his help, he would help. He isn't a mind reader.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I highly recommend Fraysa to be a moderator, a great guy and helps when need.

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Fraysa, from my experience, you're not a good help at all.

You seem like a nice guy. Hopefully they will notice you.

Good luck :hello:

From my experience, your not a good help at all.
Fraysa actually would be very good with this position, he is very experienced. He has helped me multiple times. Maybe if you asked for his help, he would help. He isn't a mind reader.

I highly recommend Fraysa to be a moderator, a great guy and helps when need.

None of you guys saw that the last postdate before you guys was 19-08-13?

f793
Reaction score
None of you guys saw that the last postdate before you guys was 19-08-13?

Even if the last post was 19-08-13 applications are always open before they're closed by MentaL. Fraysa was online last hour, means that he's still active on the RaGEZONE :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back