• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Free Battlefield 1942 From Origin

butt > Tits
Loyal Member
Reaction score
EA Gaming is giving away Battlefield 1942 as a celebration that the game has been released ten years ago.

It's only available on Origin and you need to have an account to be able to download and play it.

I'm not sure for how long this game will be free, so better get it ASAP!

Enjoy guys!

Reaction score
Fun! :) I still have my discs and always have it installed on my pc, but this could bring some more people back into the game :p would be fun with filled servers again!

butt > Tits
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Servers are filled. It's really fun to see how gaming was 10 years ago. At that time I was too young to be into this stuff but playing this is just awesome!

HAARP
Reaction score
This is a game that makes epic and valve jelly. I'm sure the devs over there are playing it right now.

GOD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haven't played this game in ages, thanks for the heads up.

Back