• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Free:MountWhale

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
is theres any chance to modified the animation bin files? so it will compatible to any serveR?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone try this to juver? i tried to load using juver but always error....someone have tutorial about it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its working in juver. The problem is. Is it normal that its too small when character ride the mount? I try to adjust the height and scale in vcf. In editor it become big. But when i try in emulator its too small.. any idea?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its working in juver. The problem is. Is it normal that its too small when character ride the mount? I try to adjust the height and scale in vcf. In editor it become big. But when i try in emulator its too small.. any idea?

u have complete texture of this shared?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
u have complete texture of this shared?

yes its complete and working

any idea?
its too small.
lonely9988 - Free:MountWhale - RaGEZONE Forums

any idea?
its too small.
lonely9988 - Free:MountWhale - RaGEZONE Forums

Back