Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Free Web Hosting Design..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,

I am starting a free web hosting service which i can hopefully make some money due to ad revenue. Here is what i have on the index page so far.

rlDtJ - Free Web Hosting Design.. - RaGEZONE Forums

TwPcf - Free Web Hosting Design.. - RaGEZONE Forums

Tell me what you think! :):

Also as you all know i am a total dumbass when it comes to spelling.. Did i spell strive right? xD :S

Updated background

ukdcQ - Free Web Hosting Design.. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Good ideea and the designs are pretty awesome.

Thanks! Its gonna take me at least a few days because im going to spend my time on this.

Update;

aBtsI - Free Web Hosting Design.. - RaGEZONE Forums

Also, The Drop down menu i managed to force out of myself can be found by going to and go to site

Attachments

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks! Its gonna take me at least a few days because im going to spend my time on this.

Update;

aBtsI - Free Web Hosting Design.. - RaGEZONE Forums

Also, The Drop down menu i managed to force out of myself can be found by going to and go to site

Good to see you using a different background to that wood one. Its nice and simple but the only thing i don't like is the blue text.

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not really into the font, but the design is pretty badass.
I really like the wooden background :)

Reaction score
You suck at making patterns , I can clearly see where they end. And if that is actually meant to be that way , than change it , because its ugly.The VIBRANT black stroke isn't too sexy either.

There are no patterns? Lol what are you talking about man? please show me so i can understand

Not really into the font, but the design is pretty badass.
I really like the wooden background :)

Thanks man ! :p

I'm-a ruin you, punt!
Reaction score
Hey,

I know this thread is more about the design but I thought I would drop my ten-cents on your idea of monetising free hosting.

In short you’ll be setting yourself up to fail if you only offer free advertising, the amount of clients you’ll need to turn your investment into profit is ludicrous, and just chucking them all onto one server would cause hassle for you and potential clients.

You also state “No advertising” on the design, how do you think you’re going to make a profit then?

Sorry but I think this is a bad idea, hate me if you wish but that’s just my opinion.

Reaction score
Hey,

I know this thread is more about the design but I thought I would drop my ten-cents on your idea of monetising free hosting.

In short you’ll be setting yourself up to fail if you only offer free advertising, the amount of clients you’ll need to turn your investment into profit is ludicrous, and just chucking them all onto one server would cause hassle for you and potential clients.

You also state “No advertising” on the design, how do you think you’re going to make a profit then?

Sorry but I think this is a bad idea, hate me if you wish but that’s just my opinion.

Basicly i have a plan. I have a super VIP with youhosting. I offer a free hosting service, with no ads (at first) but when my rankings go up and i start getting hundreds of clients which i will, trust me. I will put a cheeky little banner on there site at the bottom. And inactive websites that still get some visitors will just be flooded with ads. I intend to go with many advertising companies, such as clicksor (clicksor only for inactive sites). So basicly, your website will be ad free at first, but when you have been with me for a while, you will get a cheeky banner or two at the bottom. I dont intend to "trick people" Because when i start to get popular (which i will) i will be removing the no ad promise from my main page. :)

Reaction score
Basicly i have a plan. I have a super VIP with youhosting. I offer a free hosting service, with no ads (at first) but when my rankings go up and i start getting hundreds of clients which i will, trust me. I will put a cheeky little banner on there site at the bottom. And inactive websites that still get some visitors will just be flooded with ads. I intend to go with many advertising companies, such as clicksor (clicksor only for inactive sites). So basicly, your website will be ad free at first, but when you have been with me for a while, you will get a cheeky banner or two at the bottom. I dont intend to "trick people" Because when i start to get popular (which i will) i will be removing the no ad promise from my main page. :)
You can't advertise something that is ad-free, then suddenly make it not ad-free and flood peoples' sites with ads. You're in for some legal trouble if you have anyone hosting a serious website with you.

Reaction score
stop farking advertising....to speak up the truth...the design is awful and btw the title stated "Free" so what do you mean by FREE?

dafuq. you're only intended to "earn" money.

Reaction score
stop farking advertising....to speak up the truth...the design is awful and btw the title stated "Free" so what do you mean by FREE?

dafuq. you're only intended to "earn" money.

Usually free hosts are VERY limited , and they are only inteded to bring more users who are willing to UPGRADE to PREMIUM when they see how crap the free host is. I know , because I am using free hosts by a couple of years , and not because they are so awesome , but because of financial issues.

Reaction score
Usually free hosts are VERY limited , and they are only inteded to bring more users who are willing to UPGRADE to PREMIUM when they see how crap the free host is. I know , because I am using free hosts by a couple of years , and not because they are so awesome , but because of financial issues.
Wow....that's pretty clever tricks...
Btw, I switched to a free suck host cuz the reason is the same as yours.

I'm-a ruin you, punt!
Reaction score
Free hosting is just ridiculous in itself. For £1.99 a month (A.K.A absolutely nothing) .

Reaction score
You can't advertise something that is ad-free, then suddenly make it not ad-free and flood peoples' sites with ads. You're in for some legal trouble if you have anyone hosting a serious website with you.

Read it properly man! Inactive websites that dont get used or the owner has not logged into their control panel will be flooded with ads...

Also, im Ducking non profit, i dont ask clients to upgrade to a paid plan, so i suppose they will have to deal with a tiny banner at the bottom of their site now and again how else do you expect me to make fuckin money?

Free hosting is just ridiculous in itself. For £1.99 a month (A.K.A absolutely nothing) .

Some people just dont want to pay money, not even that amount....

Reaction score
Read it properly man! Inactive websites that dont get used or the owner has not logged into their control panel will be flooded with ads...

Also, im Ducking non profit, i dont ask clients to upgrade to a paid plan, so i suppose they will have to deal with a tiny banner at the bottom of their site now and again how else do you expect me to make fuckin money?

Some people just dont want to pay money, not even that amount....
you Ducking only want money

I'm-a ruin you, punt!
Reaction score
After re-reading thought this, I have more problems to show you.

You state that you will only enable advertising on inactive websites, you’ve obviously not thought about the definition of inactive. If the websites not being maintained or the user is only hosting files there, nobody’s going to see the damn advertising.

The problem here is you’ve not thought about your idea, you don’t have the funds or knowledge needed to make this work and you should just give up now before it affects your pocket.

Reaction score
you Ducking only want money

Well who doesnt!! I have just left school, i have started college i have no money, i dont have a job because there is none! What else do you want me to Ducking do?

After re-reading thought this, I have more problems to show you.

You state that you will only enable advertising on inactive websites, you’ve obviously not thought about the definition of inactive. If the websites not being maintained or the user is only hosting files there, nobody’s going to see the damn advertising.

The problem here is you’ve not thought about your idea, you don’t have the funds or knowledge needed to make this work and you should just give up now before it affects your pocket.

The only thing i can do is see were it goes. Here you go you can try the damn thing for yourself. If i fail, i fail will just have to deal with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back