Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Freelance] Custom CMS', Templates, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Many of you may not know me too well, I guess I'm probably considered a troll to many, a foe to others, a friend to a few. My name is Cris and I am a freelance web designer and programmer.

I am willing to offer those Server Owners that are willing to pay money for a Custom Content Management System, a web template or for me to code a template you have already made previously. I will be 100% loyal to you all now, I am doing this for myself and since I need extra money for college since I am starting on the 16th of August. I am also doing this to build upon my programming skills and get certain certifications in the very near future (PHP/ZEND). There are fee's I must get too and since I have no job and I'm pretty poor, I may as well do freelance work for server owners. I may not be the best, but I am certainly not the worst. I will build you either templates for the upcoming aeroCMS, or build you a CMS/Template/Or code your template to your liking if you're one of those that do not like any of the released CMS' on the release section. If you know people that would like my work for Real Life Businesses, you can also refer them to me. This freelance work will also help me build a web portfolio which I plan on having up by August 25th (which happens to be my birthday). I must remind you that this is not a free service, it is a payed service but I will do my best to bring you a quality website and not something that looks like a total mess.

For further details and pricing information you may private message me, message me on MSN: crisaffects@live.com, or you can go through my and leave me a voice message/text message via my Google Voice number, whatever suits you.

Please be reminded that this is an actual service and any sort of scamming will be reported to your local authorities and your ISP for fraud. Also, for those kids that use a credit card under another name: I will require full details (address, and phone number) to where I can reach the card holder to validate the transaction.

First Client: (I sold the original MapleBliss website).

Also, I DO NOT WORK ON SERVER SOURCES... please have that done before contacting me. I do not handle your sources and I don't want you to ask me to do so.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I like aeroCMS than AeroCMS.
Sounds more cool.

Plus, I have OCD. :( So it bugs me a lot if it's punctuated incorrectly, and seeing how I've just said this on RaGEZONE, everyone will now spell it differently.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
-sighs- I changed it.
I posted it here because people seem to complain about the lack of CMS' out or any sort of original template for their websites. Third, I want to expand my web portfolio and I need some extra cash to pay for college tuition fees. We're in a recession and I can't find a Job. Plus its harder for a person without any sort of actual work experience with a salary. Web Freelancing won't even help getting a job as a cashier at In n Out... seriously. You guys can hate, flame for all I care, I don't mind it at all. I'm just trying to better myself for the future...

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
-sighs- I changed it.
I posted it here because people seem to complain about the lack of CMS' out or any sort of original template for their websites. Third, I want to expand my web portfolio and I need some extra cash to pay for college tuition fees. We're in a recession and I can't find a Job. Plus its harder for a person without any sort of actual work experience with a salary. Web Freelancing won't even help getting a job as a cashier at In n Out... seriously. You guys can hate, flame for all I care, I don't mind it at all. I'm just trying to better myself for the future...

I'll go get my mommy's credit card.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll go get my mommy's credit card.

LMAO. But yeah, as I said... it's impossible to get a job for some reason... I wish I had some sort of good word put in by some employee at like Target or something... I've applied for virtually everything and I am unable to find a thing... :\

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LMAO. But yeah, as I said... it's impossible to get a job for some reason... I wish I had some sort of good word put in by some employee at like Target or something... I've applied for virtually everything and I am unable to find a thing... :\

Yeah. I've tried getting a job around my area, but no one has hired me. My girlfriends dad is getting me a job that pays $350 a week, once I turn 18. Five more months!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah. I've tried getting a job around my area, but no one has hired me. My girlfriends dad is getting me a job that pays $350 a week, once I turn 18. Five more months!!

That's the good part about having friends and knowing people in the workforce because its easier for you to get a job than those without a good word put in for you to a supervisor.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That's the good part about having friends and knowing people in the workforce because its easier for you to get a job than those without a good word put in for you to a supervisor.

Don't you have any friends that could put a word in? And aren't you going to college for Web Design/Development?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't you have any friends that could put a word in? And aren't you going to college for Web Design/Development?

No, and I freelance for a quick buck. I'm not going to college for web design/development, I'm going for Engineering and a shot at a job in the U.S. Air Force as a Civil or Space Engineer :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No, and I freelance for a quick buck. I'm not going to college for web design/development, I'm going for Engineering and a shot at a job in the U.S. Air Force as a Civil or Space Engineer :p

Haha, oh. I just doubt anyone on RaGEZONE will buy a template /:. And this thread is now a discussion about the economy/recession.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well, I'm trying... am I not?

Well, Murad quit aeroCMS due to his hectic schedule, so the template is made by me. Which meansssssssss people will definitely want new templates to escape my atrocious one, haha. :) So thank me later.

Reaction score
Does this even belong here? This is a development section and unless your developing a CMS don't post your "services" here. That's what the recruitment is for.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does this even belong here? This is a development section and unless your developing a CMS don't post your "services" here. That's what the recruitment is for.

Not Recruitment, Advertisement.
@Sounds
Plus i think if you post in the development section, develop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back