Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Freestyle Gunz Source 2014 December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone can post client for this source please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well this is awkward, I wanted to be the one to make this post one day =[

But anyway I never actually gave it to whoever OP is.
Long story, the day before I got George fired (hah this was so worth it),Someone sent me this.
own_prox - Freestyle Gunz Source 2014 December - RaGEZONE Forums

So I was like sure why not.
He couldn't figure out what to do so I kinda just left it for a while.

After that, George got fired and I made a little video I made, , but you can still read the captions.

After that I really didn't care what happened to it and I guess it got released.
I honestly didn't even know this thread was out until now so rip.

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I actually was the one who bought it have everything to decrypt it would pass to Steven because I had codes of the page $ 100 for freestyle

everything needed to decrypt it is there if your too retarded to realise the client has the decryption method in order to actually read the mrs files please don't post here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
weird stuff... just weird reading all of this. Its like all developers of Gunz came to a one thread. Do we really care about Gunz anymore, or we didn't care about it in the first place?

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
weird stuff... just weird reading all of this. Its like all developers of Gunz came to a one thread. Do we really care about Gunz anymore, or we didn't care about it in the first place?

That's because all the actual developers are pretty much friends with each other, and when someone outside the circle does something like this, we all get upset. It's a community.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really think mike is a sad pathetic little poop,
To be honest he was a overall penis too the community anyways and now doing poop like this. It really make's me mad.
There are fine people out there trying to save the game from dying and then you have kids like these just Ducking up the plan, Making hacks and killing the game overall. Heck why the duck did he have to go this low, What a scum. Hope he get's what he deserves.

Lel, relax I didn't even release it. Cheeseburger did:

But yeah poor gunz :]

100% agree

Hey man, why don't you release the same crappy wall hack you've been coding for the past 3 years!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That's because all the actual developers are pretty much friends with each other, and when someone outside the circle does something like this, we all get upset. It's a community.

the trouble is that only come true programmers who meet each other are created, and even more when they fight, and much worse when they attack those who know nothing or are beginning.

Reaction score
Lel, relax I didn't even release it. Cheeseburger did:

But yeah poor gunz :]

Hey man, why don't you release the same crappy wall hack you've been coding for the past 3 years!

I'm talking about him selling and making hacks, None of this would happen if he wasn't such a Ducking lamo.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
But who cares, all sources were always sold by a staff that likes silver and there are people who know absolutely nothing and willing to pay tremendous payments, I have already seen sales of source: (freestyle gunz, Artic gunz, Dark gunz, Vital, Abby and others.)

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
But who cares, all sources were always sold by a staff that likes silver and there are people who know absolutely nothing and willing to pay tremendous payments, I have already seen sales of source: (freestyle gunz, Artic gunz, Dark gunz, Vital, Abby and others.)

you witnessed this in person? as in you saw the contracts signed ??? (lolol)
who cares anyway lol

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Secrets oF the Past
do we need visual studio 2012? or we can use older versions? i think we need to use newer versions.
and yet i get some error can any1 help?

QET123 u could also help we need vs 2012? or 2010?

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you can use any version if you have half a brain cell, down to 2003 not tested any earlier then this

Reaction score
It needs a better engine yes, but only a few developers are actually capable of that. What people can do to make gunz look marginally better with ease is re-enable 24bit depth buffering, multisampling, and anisotropic filtering.

Lib

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It needs a better engine yes, but only a few developers are actually capable of that. What people can do to make gunz look marginally better with ease is re-enable 24bit depth buffering, multisampling, and anisotropic filtering.
each person that knows his way around it works for a different server, it sounds idealistic but they have to come together to make one final gunz server. Instead of leaking sources. Which only demotivate developers to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back