• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Fresh Emulator Database

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm trying to "adapt" a phoenix database for the emulator released by Jonteh and I'm currently stuck with this MySQL error:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
item_ids should be a string

also if you run it from source or with the pdb file alongside the exe you'll see exactly which line the error is occuring on, making a very easy fix

Why if I run the emulator using the debbuger I get the same errror? And "with the pdb file alongside the exe" does mean?
And item_ids is already a string, is set as varchar.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
According to the exception, it should be an integer, no? The code wants to turn the query reader value from a string (assuming default > boolean) into an integer.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
According to the exception, it should be an integer, no? The code wants to turn the query reader value from a string (assuming default > boolean) into an integer.
I jut set item_ids as int but nothing has changed, how I'm supposed to understand the error if the output is "confusing"?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back