• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Friends unable to connect to my server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have a half-working server now, which means that I can enter and play songs myself. But my friends cant join my server. I've tried many many methods and followed guides, using hamachi and etc, but they still can't get in. They can login and get to the planet selection page. But when they select a planet, the channels did not appear, and they are unable to click it. After a few seconds, an error pops up, like this:

zzzzzxzzzzz - Friends unable to connect to my server - RaGEZONE Forums

Things that I tried:
#1. Using my lan IP for all the config files, and the T_o2jam_planetInfo and T_o2jam_gatewayaddr. (client too)
#2. Substituting #1 with my Hamachi IP. (client too)
#3. Same as #1, but changed client IP to Hamachi IP.

I need some serious help. Thanks in advance.

Back