• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Full datasource DDTank China [x]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
part 13 wrong password... who have the password for part 13... or any1 can upload part 13 again???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i played this game for 4-5 month ....And i want to make a private server...im developer to but in this game since i dont belive its any part how to make a ddtank server so if any1 want to make ddtank pserver .....with host and every thing add me skype : dj.toxic6 [With what i come its host and my friend can translate chineze fille to english one so i need one developer who can work with me]

Sorry for my bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't khow speak in china, english version please uploadsir

4ever Alone = my religion
Reaction score
Links have expired...this thread can be closed and besides the same files are already provided for free.

Back