Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Full emok Files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah anyone could help me.. I really want to have the full emok island... files... I will pay^^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: .dat decoder/editor

er duno^^ search for them i think there are 3 kinds but anyone have a mistake maybe u can good mix all :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
pay.. dont crack me up LMAO!!

Just install an old kalonline client, then goto '/data/' and delete all files apart from:
'data/config/ClientVer.dat'

dont delete anything within the main DIR just in /data/

then run the client and let it update! bam! you got your files ^^

then use bakas decrypter to read the pk's

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Arrogant Wizard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
*sigh*

try the release section,and for the sake of all the evil gods, TRY LOOK BEFORE YOU ASK !

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did look.. I don't ask first ... i look first and ask second... i think everyone does that.. or at least smart people do. but thanks for the info..

added >

I got them but when i open it up its still encrypted it looks like after using baka decrypter

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
I did look.. I don't ask first ... i look first and ask second... i think everyone does that.. or at least smart people do. but thanks for the info..

added >

I got them but when i open it up its still encrypted it looks like after using baka decrypter

well its easy oO..

Dont forget Config.pk .dat files use '2F' and e.pk .dat files use '04' and you should be able to read them ;)

also just like to add, the ksm files you need for the server to load the Emok maps just copy the client maps (kcm) then rename them from 'kcm' to ksm' and move them to the server maps ^^ they will load with server then..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
which file folders should i copy from the the client side and rename them?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well your pic shows you like to share Hoax.. so maybe you get them and share???^^.. I promise i keep them on the low^^

So what max says wont work?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So has anyone released those files yet on the forum? I searched around on forum and found nothing...

Only THIS for mobs but it doesn't have genmonster.txt - can someone post it here please?

Upvote 0
aka Reb3lzrr
Reaction score
Omg, People only leech up here...

I wrote the mobs 100% myself, got all the files 100% myself, made all the spawns 100% myself, only the drops remain ...

and ye, I might sell them :rofl:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm.. sorry ... leech leech leech.. where did you leech them from.. hmmm... kal online.. this whole website is from what people leeched from games how you think you get the files.. Not to be rude but.. damn.. you think you made kal online or something

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hmm.. sorry ... leech leech leech.. where did you leech them from.. hmmm... kal online.. this whole website is from what people leeched from games how you think you get the files.. Not to be rude but.. damn.. you think you made kal online or something

You are a leech. I do not recall Kal Online making information about their game packets public, neither do I recall Kal Online telling people "Okay, you want to open our .DAT files, here's a decrypter, just use the number 47 for the key.". People had to WORK to find those things out. You asking for everything without doing any of the work yourself is called leeching. Most, if not all tools you even use for your server, were not made by the developers of Kal Online.

This website is not about what people leeched from games either, it is an MMORPG development forum which gives people who actually want to learn about MMORPGs the opportunity to study the makeup of existing MMORPGs and possibly make them better. So please, think and read before you post.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back