• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Fully working 0.97d+99 files (client, main, server files, launcher builder)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Fully working 0.97d+99 files (client, main, server files, launcher buil

When i write my information(login and password) I got an error or something like that.

"No charge info"

What does it mean?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Fully working 0.97d+99 files (client, main, server files, launcher buil

fix 100%?

Tnx

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

weevazi. Just download the main, it is 0.97.00, that's okay. The serial = DaRKSideOfMU_979. Not SoyaAK49hAtEmP55 (lol out of my head, not sure if it's okay). it should be okay then =S open all ports and stuff.
Well, I don't really know what you mean with 'fix 100%'. Cause monster spawn locations are still weird, I am still looking for a good working 'normal(ized)' monstersetbase. I'll launch it soon.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

albmans, i have downloaded the main, changed the serial everywhere to DaRKSideOfMU_979. But when i log in to my server, i still got that error - "No charge info"
I added all ports to exceptions in firewall. And in GameServer.exe i got this -
albmans - Fully working 0.97d+99 files (client, main, server files, launcher builder) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

nice I'll test it :construct

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Don't mess with the files. Change the serial NOWHERE. Delete all the files, download everything again and make SURE you only change the stuff the guide says. Don't change ANY serial in the server files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

10/10 good

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Gm commands dont work,move dont work pls fix bugs :|...and in arena when u shoot with twisting it geets u d/c

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Gm commands work,move work

move with /warp don't use /move

Reaction score

Thanks for this :)

Back