Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Funny Rel] gang code [Funny Rel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok guys I think it would be cool if you culd be an associate of a gang. Ok,so you'd use this code (at the bottom) and you could always use this other guys code hmm a gang message of the day) so when your use the gate code your an associate of the gang and the owner could send a gang message to inform the other gang users. :p Hope you look oh yeah StAy BrEeZy

Code:

Code:
[B]if (Item.Sprite == "one_way_door*6")
                                        {
                                            if (_Credits < 25==53)
                                            {
                                                sendData("BK" + "You must have 25 credits to be an associate of 'GangName'.");
                                                return;
                                            }
                                            string roomOwner;
                                            using (DatabaseClient dbClient = Eucalypt.dbManager.GetClient())
                                            {
                                                roomOwner = dbClient.getString("SELECT owner FROM rooms WHERE id = '" + _roomID + "'");
                                                dbClient.runQuery("UPDATE users SET credits = credits + '5' WHERE name = '" + roomOwner + "'");
                                                dbClient.runQuery("UPDATE users SET credits = credits - '5' WHERE name = '" + _Username + "'");
                                                User.refreshAppearance(true, true, true);

}
                                            refreshValueables(true, false);
                                            sendData("BK" + "You have been charged 25 credits for joining 'gangname'.");
                                        }[/B]

[B][U]oh yeah the place were it says  'gangname' you put your gang name for the noobs.[/U][/B][COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

[/COLOR]I think im releasing to much stuff :p

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey My Projects Almost Done If U Wanna Add Your Codes In it I Be Fine With It :) Its R35 RP I Have Been Doing It For Long Before Lifemulator Before Any R35 RP Emulator I Was Just Debugging it And I Like Your Releases

---------- Post added at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

ps IM AN RP GOD TOO Wait till you see my Project >:)

Reaction score
Nice, but why you release 3 of these???
Also, use the [ CODE]YOUR CODE HERE[/ CODE] tags to make it more clear ;)
(no spaces within the [and] because it wont work (I only do it so u can see how to use it)

Ex.
Code:
YOUR CODE HERE

~sean111

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey My Projects Almost Done If U Wanna Add Your Codes In it I Be Fine With It :) Its R35 RP I Have Been Doing It For Long Before Lifemulator Before Any R35 RP Emulator I Was Just Debugging it And I Like Your Releases

---------- Post added at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

ps IM AN RP GOD TOO Wait till you see my Project >:)

habbo retro make u knwo your one of my favs if you need help with your rp project i would be more than happy code things with you XD

Reaction score
Er, thing is, once you change the gang name, you can only have it as that name, unless you make 100 gates, or you could of just made it run a query to grab the users gang name.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Um honestly this code is worthless to a big majority of the people because look you have the code based off a ONE WAY GATE and you have no code backing it up like to where you can set your gang to that all it does is take credits from you I hope I worded this right and you understand I wrote through it very fast 30 seconds haha. Anyway a little editing to this and it may be a little better.
PS: I see its an old post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back