• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Furni: Gold Piggy Bank

Bow

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello,

I am releasing Habbo's gold piggy bank exchangeable currency. It works 100% along with being exchangeable as its supposed to. The SWF on this is with the graphic tag so if you don't mind that, enjoy this release.

Bow - Furni: Gold Piggy Bank - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:
Mirror:

Credits:
RetroRipper

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Plus R1/R2] Gold Piggy Bank

Why mention the emulator when it matters zero on the release?
But good release anyways I suppose.
I guess the emulator was removed from the release.

Anyways, thanks for releasing :8:
Will help a lot of noobs.

Bow

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: [Plus R1/R2] Gold Piggy Bank

I guess the emulator was removed from the release.

Anyways, thanks for releasing :8:
Will help a lot of noobs.

I just specified Plus R1 and Plus R2 but removed that from the post. However, I did it because some people don't realize Plus R1 and Plus R2 generally have one extra column that needs to be added otherwise it'll throw an error. I was just saving people time from being confused then saying it doesn't work, that's all.

Back