• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Fusion (ports)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

no man i use Fusion Server (thats a own database) not eathena ... its Fusion (i also got eAthena Server and its working but i think fusion is better ?)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ow sorry i don`t try fusion but i think that is logic must same like eathena,
u say the fusion have own database what database???sql????
if they sql then u must have sql server....can u tell me where u download the last server????i want try maybe i can help u then

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no i dont install then.mmm can u tell where u download??????i will find u problem,or u can email at jimnisan@yahoo.com then tommorow i will send u the tutorial so it can work if u want.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can`t online at YM now.mmmm i will find the server later then i will send u the tutor tommorow ok.i promise

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
derppener: ok...your port is not the problem i think your hexed client is not compatible with your server.....Try this Client ====>>> <===Here

Back