• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Future of private servers...

Interesting...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Seeing as more and more private servers are being shut down by Nexon and the greatest developers are being sued/arrested, do you think private servers will last? Will Nexon figure out a way to shut down each and every server permanently? If so, will you go back to Global? The future of private servers arent looking too good right now, but the bright side is Nexon is feeling threaten... :thumbup: Southperry was owned and then FinalStory. Its only a matter of time before BAM! No more private servers. Discuss and since this is ragezone, flame. :eek:tt1:

(Lol, the general disscussion page is FLOODED with help topics)

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
did u know that there is less and less ppl playing GMs because it suck...
and the number of private server are being popular each day...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
most xtremetop100 servers are gone...

finalstory.
gosums
sydneyms
skillzms
area51ms
soon to be ancientms because they updated to v60 and now its crashing everyday.

Interesting...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
did u know that there is less and less ppl playing GMs because it suck...
and the number of private server are being popular each day...
Eh, I think it's reverse. More and more people are playing GMs due to Pirate job, ads, and friend referals. Less and less people are playing private servers due to lack of content (compared to gms) because the great developers are gone and because theres a version hassle. Theres 55, 59, 60 AND 61. When 55 was out it was the golden age of private servers. EVERYONE had 55 and it was good. Now that people upgraded you have to have all versions downloaded, like me.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ya servers cant die
the only thing Nexon can do is keep everything hard to uncode or w/e that is
to make it harder on Dev's and shi
but the internet is a free place for anyone even if your caught it dont matter really cuz we are gamers
and we are free to do w/e we want on the computer

Interesting...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ya servers cant die
the only thing Nexon can do is keep everything hard to uncode or w/e that is
to make it harder on Dev's and shi
I dont agree. If somehow Nexon made it IMPOSSIBLE to upgrade anymore, do you think private servers will last now? I mean lets say, version 62 is the farthest we can upgrade to. When global goes up to like v70, v80, v90....people will leave private servers simply because its so outdated, so Nexon can kill servers by cutting off their updates...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
most xtremetop100 servers are gone...

finalstory.
gosums
sydneyms
skillzms
area51ms
soon to be ancientms because they updated to v60 and now its crashing everyday.

THOSE SERVER ALL SUCKS!!!!

They are in my might hack list server :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
God i swear stop making Apocalyptic topics like this. No such thing will ever happen, there are far to many servers for nexon to simply "shutdown" / end of topic

If you continue to post then you are simply an idiot // end if people have not ended

edit: lets name one shall we now

iMikeez
xblaze

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Private Servers won't die...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Private Server wont die, even after Nexon die, i think Private Server will still be alive?...

Interesting...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
God i swear stop making Apocalyptic topics like this. No such thing will ever happen, there are far to many servers for nexon to simply "shutdown" / end of topic
Never say never...seeing how you are posting here too, you are no different. Its just my opinion, dont get all crazy because I simply stated my opinion. If you have nothing better to say just leave.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Actually I think Maplestory might do it.
Every new version after .59 has been taking a while to crack.
Soon we might not be able to do it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
stfu, your server is in 90% of RaGEZONE's to hack list already nib.

Lol, he is hated.
He can't even set up a server properly, cries at help section, I doubt he are pro enough to hack down the server, he is making afool of himself.

Back