• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Fy Pool day MAP

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Almost 2 years since the last time i checked this forum and this is the first post I see lol.
But though all this time has passed, I still have the map.
There's no way I can check it now, but it's in one of these two files. (One of them is even an old pack for EvilGunz :)

Both links are from 2012, wow, so old.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Almost 2 years since the last time i checked this forum and this is the first post I see lol.
There's no way I can check it now, but it's in one of these two files. (One of them is even an old pack for EvilGunz :)

Hahaha, good job Nick!

fenixdoido
Do you have spawn.xml of the fy pool day for MatchServer too? Thank you!

Upvote 0
Reaction score

Joee Maps... lmao

Upvote 0
Back