• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Galantis vs. Alice Deejay - You Alone [Mashup]

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I recently found a really trippy kind of video with this song and it put me in a situation where I was desperate to find it as there was no credits to the track's artists (which I hate) and no other information in the comments. So for two days, I went on a crazy research hunt and finally found it after downloading a few music apps.

This is considered trap but has a psychological-elevation effect to it and I think that's what I love about this track so I thought I'd share it with the people of RZ. What do you think about it? Is this something you'd consider enjoyable?

Enjoy.

Back