• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Game Mod] English UI for client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creator of Code
Reaction score
I did what mrNickName did before but i did as Tsukasa suggested and put it in separate pak-files.

Heres how i did to use the pak-file.
1. Set up a webserver to serve updatelist
2. Use QuickPatcher to generate a new updatelist (+1 on version)
3. rename projectg000en.pak to projectg584thd.pak (or higher depening on official th version)
4. upload the new updatelist to the webserver
5. Play with english UI

One could also merge the latest official pak-file with the contents of this file.

If someone finds an oddity like text showing wrong, pls reply here and ill check it out!

Changelog:

2011-02-27 - The text when getting 1000 pang for setting a new record

Known Issues:

• Information box while playing is about 30-40 pixels off screen
  • After finishing a shot the "Distance left to flag" image flickers and is displayed wrong

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] English UI for client

Thanks for this chreadie, I'll have to see if I can make it work! Tomorrow though. I have to go to bed because work is soon. :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i still cant figure out how quickpatch works when i click it i get nothing :blink: no screen no nothing

Deny everything.
Reaction score

Works as advertised, based on the US graphics (for those who don't like the old English EU ones).

Also includes the fonts (Arial, Tahoma) necessary for patching ProjectG for more Umlauts.

Please keep all your QuickPatch-related questions in a different thread!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I packed it into a older file and works freat 1 problem tho in my room gatcha and cutin are mixed up lol

Exploring The World
Reaction score

please upload this to mediafire i can`t DL it i am from Ph...but can`t DL it...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

your missing minty's voice data and winkle pipin aka sporty pipin but its to save you the trouble you can dl my attachment and add the voices on your next release

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

THX,it's very good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back