• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Game of Dragon MUT ! Adventures in Ricarten!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello my friends, i no speak very englesh and dont like google translate =) ... good.. im programmer and create this game ok.
the site is:
or in my site of my server pt (RockPT) (disable popups ok!)
thanks! comentem !!! =)
im brazilian!!:thumbup:

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

the score is convert in gold in my server private

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How awesome is that? Now lets imagine writing an entire PT client that runs in our browser. \o/

Gratz fabsk8. :D:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think so too Ávila, and that could also solve an awful lot of hacked client problems. XD But I wouldn't like to try to implement it my self. lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's pretty darn amazing, really great job there.. o.0

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks all xD
I've thought about creating a client for pt to run on the web, but need someone to model and animate characters, making this part I do all the programming would also (obviously) to make the server ... would be a lot of work .. hehe .. but rewarding could make modifications without the hassle of shake with asm etc ... candidly if someone help? my email is fskatebord@hotmail.com

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I presume the models and animations you used where taken from the PT client? I can see you've replaced some of the textures, and the water effect is a vast improvement. Potions are clearly not from PT.

I have been working on a client for the server which has no graphics... it just displays what the server tells it and pushes packets to the server based on typed commands... because I can't program 3D graphics. XD I'm dubious about any release for this, as it could potentially be a fantastic tool for Bot writers. :s

Actually, from a web application, you don't need to follow the packet rules laid out by existing PT servers (unless you want people to still be able to connect with the old client as well as the web based one) because everything can come from the browser to the server via http forms.

But... yea. If I could use that graphics engine as a base for a new client I'd go for it in a hurry. :D:

Last edited:
Back