• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Game-Serv Gunz/National Gunz source 1.5 with alot of things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 error left:

When I use the "-9500" it works, but only when my firewall is completely off, why? I forwarded port 9500, TCP and UDP and even 8900 TCP and UDP. Help me please :)

Doing portforward with the firewall wont help anything, make sure you allow the Matchserver.exe at your firewall.

P.S : Allowing one port at the firewall wont work if you first allow the Matchserver.exe to have connections, you can do it by allow the MatchServer.exe at your Firewall.

All the best.
Korey.

Staff member
Reaction score
Yea I noticed my firewall was blocking it, I turned on the: 'Give Popup when a program is blocked by firewall', started all servers, got the popups, added to exception and it worked :). Thanks for the support.
Offtopic: Added you on skype.

Doing portforward with the firewall wont help anything, make sure you allow the Matchserver.exe at your firewall.

P.S : Allowing one port at the firewall wont work if you first allow the Matchserver.exe to have connections, you can do it by allow the MatchServer.exe at your Firewall.

All the best.
Korey.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The VIP Wall thing is braindead...
1st, the column "LastVIPWall" can't be set to INT because it suppose to have a DATE in it, dafuq?
2nd, I built the VIP Wall thing just like the way it suppose to be and guess what? I go in the server, shout a wall, press logout and then relog and shout a new wall! without waiting 30 minutes... why is that? because the LastVIPWall doesn't set a date+hour each time i wall so the VIP Wall is only Client Sided...
I thought about a solution of making a new procedure called spLastVIPWall which connected to the command in the source so each time u wall in-game, the procedure will automatically run and update the column "LastVIPWall" in dbo.Account...
IF SOMEONE IS ABLE TO TRY THIS SOLUTION PLEASE GO FOR IT AND RELEASE FIX HERE!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The VIP Wall thing is braindead...
1st, the column "LastVIPWall" can't be set to INT because it suppose to have a DATE in it, dafuq?
2nd, I built the VIP Wall thing just like the way it suppose to be and guess what? I go in the server, shout a wall, press logout and then relog and shout a new wall! without waiting 30 minutes... why is that? because the LastVIPWall doesn't set a date+hour each time i wall so the VIP Wall is only Client Sided...
I thought about a solution of making a new procedure called spLastVIPWall which connected to the command in the source so each time u wall in-game, the procedure will automatically run and update the column "LastVIPWall" in dbo.Account...
IF SOMEONE IS ABLE TO TRY THIS SOLUTION PLEASE GO FOR IT AND RELEASE FIX HERE!

Change it to LastVIPWalls.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Awesome release!
I am respecting that you are releasing this stuff!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This Source have A lot Bugs/Problem But No problem To fix it
Thnx :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back