• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Game stopping once I change my map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, so I have created my very own map from complete scratch however I still called it WZ_Colorado just so I do not have to change too much in the source codes, but I have a player spawn, a zombie spawn, and a item spawn; I added all those just to test things out.
Once I delete the old WZ_Colorado folder under Levels, I place my new WZ_Colorado in there.
Restart the servers and it says game xxxx connected then 2 seconds later says game xxxx finished and stops the game?
Can someone help me fix this? I'm just trying to use my own map.

UPDATE: So I added in my server's source to be able to use my custom map WZ_Sacramento.

Here is my log:
SetHomeDir: Levels\WZ_Sacramento\TERRAIN
TERRAIN: LOADING Levels\WZ_Sacramento\TERRAIN
TERRAIN2: Finished reading script file
TERRAIN: LOADED
Loading 'Levels\WZ_Sacramento\collections\collections.xml'
NaovMesh.Load...
LootBox: the loot stuff...
obj_ZombieSpawn the zomb stuff....
!!! crashed
Creating minidump at logss\GZ_100000412df37.dmp
Minidump created.

Sooo why did it crash?
Is it something wrong with my map?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
BUMP, if someone tells me how to fix this and it works I will gladly send $10 to there paypal !

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Post logss, logms and logsv and I'll try to help you, I think I know what's wrong.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
UPDATE: So I added in my server's source to be able to use my custom map WZ_Sacramento.

Here is my log:
SetHomeDir: Levels\WZ_Sacramento\TERRAIN
TERRAIN: LOADING Levels\WZ_Sacramento\TERRAIN
TERRAIN2: Finished reading script file
TERRAIN: LOADED
Loading 'Levels\WZ_Sacramento\collections\collections.xml'
NaovMesh.Load...
LootBox: the loot stuff...
obj_ZombieSpawn the zomb stuff....
!!! crashed
Creating minidump at logss\GZ_100000412df37.dmp
Minidump created.

Sooo why did it crash?
Is it something wrong with my map?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I dont want your money, but try rebuilding your nav mesh. The error is most likely resulting in a zombie spawning in a building, or underground resulting in the error.

Upvote 0
Harro
Reaction score
No way, RaGEZONE isn't a place to earn a money. You can but not in this section. :wink:

Well said, OP did you recently try any sort of changes with zombies? but suggest building nav mesh like almighty said.

Upvote 0
Harro
Reaction score
You may crash when building nav mesh if using DNC release or lower.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back