Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Game updater

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are there any available game updaters? I've updated the 'rez' file and would like it to pull updates automatically upon startup. I've created a simple one using Tauri, but I'm not a professional web developer, and it feels quite rudimentary.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are there any available game updaters? I've updated the 'rez' file and would like it to pull updates automatically upon startup. I've created a simple one using Tauri, but I'm not a professional web developer, and it feels quite rudimentary.
I have my own update program as an exchange. Can you teach me how to make other clients run on our own server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have my own update program as an exchange. Can you teach me how to make other clients run on our own server
I don’t quite understand what you mean. If you just want your client to connect to your own server, then you can set the version.ini file in the client root directory to point to your own server. The premise is that the rez between the client and the server is Files remain consistent

Back