• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

GameFAQs will do anything..

Reaction score
GameFAQs will do anything, now that I'm banned, to keep my new stuff from being posted.
I've sent that review in five times now, it was rejected all five. Heres the excuses why:

- Game Unreleased
- Please wait at least _one_ day after the game is released
- Bad_HTML
- Use paragraphs
- Rejected (no reason)

now wtf has CJayC been smoking? bad html? i reviewed the review and there were no HTML mistakes. paragraphs? hardly no review on gamefaqs uses good literature paragraphs. and then, rejection for no reason at all? wtf?

G

gamesharkuser

Kaoii said:
obviously, im thinking of starting my own wannabe GameFAQs site, i have the server and the power to.

nice, i support u!

Reaction score
err submit somewhere else like gameguru perhaps ?? gamefaq sucks >.< never did like them. or like you said start your own. can never really get enough of those good game reviews really, but then again you'll need to spend alot of time writing up, or at least heaps of contribution.

Back