• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Gamemaster - staff text colors

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

iv'e been searching around for a day or two now looking for an answer to my above question, but to no avail.

So is it possible to change the colors of staff text in normal, shout,whisper etc but to leave players chat the same?

Iv'e looked in Wndmanager.cpp but can't find anything relating to it.

I have also checked where the lords text gets changed when shouting but I am unsure on if I would need to dupe the code and change it to my needs or if there is somewhere already holding the code that I could change.

Any help would be great as I am running out of ideas big time.

Many thanks

Tench

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction caja, Would I need to insert my own code into this location or is there something I can edit?

thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump, I could really do with a hand here guys :(

Inactive
Reaction score

FuncTextCmd.cpp - BOOL TextCmd_shout( CScanner& scanner )
Code:
	if ( pUser->m_dwAuthorization == AUTH_HELPER || pUser->m_dwAuthorization == AUTH_GAMEMASTER || pUser->m_dwAuthorization == AUTH_GAMEMASTER2 || pUser->m_dwAuthorization == AUTH_GAMEMASTER3 || pUser->m_dwAuthorization == AUTH_OPERATOR || pUser->m_dwAuthorization == AUTH_ADMINISTRATOR )
		dwColor		= 0xffffff00;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much dude! I really appreciate it! :D

Back