• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Games Of The Past Revived

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What Is Games Of The Past Revived
Games of the Past Revived is a dedicated fortnightly thread in the Gaming Hotspot section. This would be a thread that looks at games of the past and how they had an impact or no impact at all on some cases. I would create a detailed thread giving information on the developers of the game. A full indepth discription of the game that also give information on how the game plays if it is any good and the cons and perks of the game.
We would also have a speacil guest who has played the game from staff members to known forum users and if possible maybe even some developers of the game if they will accept a pack of cookies for as a bribe :tongue:.
We can also have users give us feedback on the games they would like reviewed and any other information they want.

I think this would be a really good extra to the gaming hotspot a reason for members to check the hotspot more regular. [I may do one a week instead if every 2 weeks is to long]

Also I will add there are already a few threads about old games and alot of subscribers and staff seem to enjoy them so I really think there are alot of people who would enjoy it.

I think the first game I would do will be Timesplitters 2 just because it was EPIC :thumbup:

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like this idea, I'm into the retro gaming scene, So I'd be happy to help you? +1 For this idea br0.

P.S - PM me if you would like me to help, as I would love to myself.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No longer being publsihed or released to the market.
Games older than 5 Years +

Timesplitters 2 was just one of the first games I use to play that I thought would be cool to review. There are many many games some reallly old some semi old plus as I have said I will also let users decide what games are reviewed.

Back