• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

GameServer 0.96.40T - Sample

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Omegamon: can you start to develop a: 0.99B+ Chs using how base a GS: 0.99.60T?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no i can't add, I already finished this development i will update proect only with fixes, but no one testing ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm waiting for your 99b project

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@hackluv - Link of MuServer Works fine here!
@rapa - I don't post any 99 version, because my 97d version had few testers

I dont think so, I know at least 15 people were testing this day before yesterday, no bugs found yet.
I'm part of them, thats how I know, but they're not into RZ forums; not english speaking people ^^.
IF we find any Important bug, you'll be the first to know =).

Right now we're testing another thingy, but we test mostly everything on your 97d, we're still gonna test a few more things we didnt so far, but my pc is the host, and it's kinda busy atm with some solo tests im making in other GS.

Best Regards, and keep on developing, people WILL test it, even if they dont tell you ;).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't like 0.97d versions, but i'd happily help you do every test you need in a 99b+ version, trust me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well... okay, i will start dev a 99.60t GS e GSCS i don't like unicode but i don't know what client full i use...
please any critical bug in my 97d Files please report me for fix :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use Alliance mu 1.0L client, it's ok as far as i used it previously

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hm, you can take an season 2 client and modify it for your needs?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm gonna help you search for a main, i'll post here if i find

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To put new wings need to release the gameserver, then this is done in muserver if you could leave support new wings

Thanks.

Back