• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Gameserver] Just a small annoying warning/message

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey I got the following problem which my GS spams:
tschulian - [Gameserver] Just a small annoying warning/message - RaGEZONE Forums

Its just a warning, but how can I find out, which value exceeds the integer value?

thx in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that simply means that you raised the exp of a monster over the set amount of 2 billion and when that monster is killed it will throw up that error
go to your shard/monster database and look on line 4574and you will see which mob it is and you can change its exp down if you wish to get rid of that error

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
that simply means that you raised the exp of a monster over the set amount of 2 billion and when that monster is killed it will throw up that error
go to your shard/monster database and look on line 4574and you will see which mob it is and you can change its exp down if you wish to get rid of that error

I just checked, no Mob gives more than the max int value of EXP. In the same time I checked Char EXPs no1 exceeded the limit - but the Gold amounts are often over 2.147b

Upvote 0
kaju
Reaction score
like i say this mesage is from job or guild when a guild make over 2,7b but most of the time is from job

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
omg.............lol ok lets try this again , if you have a mob with 2.5 mill exp and your server EXP is say 100x that gives that mob an exp of 2.5 billion and goes over the limit...lol

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK I got it now. My Lord Yarkan was boosted to a higher amount which exceeded the limit.

BTW: 2.5Mill EXP x 100 = 250 Mill. Not 2,5b.

Upvote 0
Back