• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Gaming Network Endorsing/Sponsoring Upcoming and New games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'd like to give you a brief description of what exactly Serenity Gaming is and what were about. But before you start looking through our thread please note that we are looking for Professional Developers that have at-least 1 or more years of experience with there game.

What is Serenity Gaming ?

Serenity Gaming is a Private Server Gaming Network looking to expand and become one of the best if not greatest P Server Network out there . Although this takes time which we have and hope too continue our server for years too come.

What are we looking for ?

We’re currently looking for games we know can survive and prosper, those being the ones that are popular this day in age. I have over 10 years of Experience with the private server industry so I know what exactly people are looking to play.

Our Rules For Hiring

You must be serious about your work .
You have alot of experience with your game.
Have a plan on what your going too bring to your server.
Using our Dedi isnt a play toy , DO NOT SHARE THE INFORMATION.
Have a Team already assembled.

Other Games We're Interested In

Metin2
World Of Kung Fu
Cabal
Flyff
Jade Dynasty
Battle Of Immortals
Fiesta Online
Pokemon MMORPG (Custom Made)
Perfect World
Forsaken World
MU Online
GunZ Online
Ragnarok
Any Other MMORPG with a Vast Fan base

How To Apply

Simply click on the spoiler too view the application format.
Spoiler:

Game you are going to be using:
Name:
GMT:
Known Languages:
Hobby:
Reason for Applying ?:
Experience in your Gaming Genre(How long have you played?):
Staff Experience(Since I'm Assuming your a Dev/Owner have you had any past experience in being on ?):
Any other information you want to tell me?:
Kind of Work you've done(Pictures If Possible):
Your Team members experience(Your Other Dev's,WebCoder,Etc):
Contact(Place your Email Here): Skype/Yahoo/MSN

Dedicated Server Specifications

We currently have on Dedicated Server available so slots a tight. If you don't meet the standards we will find another Team.

Spoiler:
+ Xeon E3-1230 Processor
+ 8~16GB RAM (Depending on Game Needs )
+ 500GB SATA HD
+ 10TB Bandwidth
+ Remote Reboot
+ 5 IP Addresses
+ 100Mb/s Port

How to Contact me

Simply add me on skype and we can have a conversation there . If you have any questions feel free to ask anything. If i have not read your application I WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR FRIEND REQUEST ON SKYPE. You must fill out a application and post it here or private message it. In order for me to think about even hiring you, i must know your skills and other information.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
* Bump, Looking for an additional server to add to our catalog. If your interested just shoot me a private message I've created space in my inbox. That thing was super duper full! :thumbup1: *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back