Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gaming Template [Orange Box]

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Second in a series of free psd websites I plan to release to ragezone.

Orange Box - Total Time To Create 25 Minutes
Please View In Full Size As Resize Looks Horrible
Sir Kidd - Gaming Template [Orange Box] - RaGEZONE Forums

Button Images & Bg Image is only for preview purpose and can be changed accordingly.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lots of space around the content, also is the Title suppose to be that far away from the center?

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Button Images & Bg Image is only for preview purpose and can be changed accordingly.

Also yes it was.
I made it there because not every thing needs to be 100% centered or to the far left or right like but people have come to believe true.

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All your designs are basically the same, try do something unique.

They all also seem to use a few of IJJI's images. Or edited versions of them. That's what all of your layouts remind me of.

You have great potential, but try to do something unique. It'll make your designs much better that way.

Reaction score
They don't look at all the same.
They contain the same layout and elements, but when it comes to the graphics, they're not even the same apart from buttons.

Excellent considering they're free really. It's just knowing how to convert this to html. :p

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Firstly A blue and white template with 3 solid block sections isnt the same as an orange and white template with open panels and boxed headers.

Yes the layout design is the same but thats just due to common uses.
Most people who will use these sites like the old ijji style layout and how they look.
Layout is just the placement and layout can always be changed.
You could easily remove the right panels and place them on the left.
This way the layout would now be different and uniqe.

I simply made them in the 3 slot layout to show the full potential.
And hopefully Clantemplates will be coding them so you could see them fully coded in the future.

As for the ijji style content?
Nearly every mmo gaming portal has the same design concept.
Every thing you can create in gfx has already been done.
So you will always find a site with a similar design if you look.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Every thing you can create in gfx has already been done.
So you will always find a site with a similar design if you look.
Not necessarily, i use to think that until i've seen some really well done website by actual professionals who "think out of the box" although designing a gaming template is very limited; i'm sure there are a lot more possibilities but most of them would mean you need an extensive knowledge of designing luls

Anyways, the banner (the render) area has a bit too much white space/just really plain. I know you were trying to make it simple but as the content area is filled with errr 'content' lol, the plain section in the banner doesn't correspond to well with the design; also the background could be spiced up a little.
Other than that, i don't see any major issues that need to be fixed =]

Back