Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GammaMVC [Model-view-controller, PHP, Multi-Db, Multi-Themed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice design I guess.

Me and my bro Jared wrote a cms with a strikingly similar design.

Shame on you by not using the ubuntu font.

Looks nice, but what is the purpose of having the username displayed on the left side of the topbar (assuming its a hyperlink to your page) and then your figure on the right?

I don't know yet. I think the "You" one is going to have a dropdown with the settings and profile etc.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Shame on you by not using the ubuntu font.

We used a mix of ubuntu and arial.

I don't know yet. I think the "You" one is going to have a dropdown with the settings and profile etc.

Yeah we did that.

Our design was a little bit rough at the edges since we never finished, I hope to see you complete yours.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nah this project is dead - me and nobrain have no time anymore for this cuz im coding on my hotel + busy with school and poop
i have still my own project (Atlanta) that i will release if it is done - mods can close this.

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This still in development?

I have to finish off some unexpected Exams, Monsma has no time at all and this may be continued by Me in about 3 months. Honestly, I have no idea what's going to be happening with GammaMVC. If I have nothing to do once I move houses which is more than likely, it's 50/50 to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back