• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[General] Bye RaGEZONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I learned so much with WarZ develoment last weeks, so much.. I think I learned everything there is to know in WarZ development because it's really limited. Last days i developed I had no envy to do this... I now would like to learn more of game development that's why i'm going to Unreal Engine 4.
Thanks RaGEZONE Community for giving me so much things in what i liked before. Thanks so much...

BYE!

Reaction score
Re: Bye RaGEZONE!

I think I learned everything there is to know in WarZ development

I don't think so.

it's really limited.

If you define "WarZ Development" as: Studio / Own Server, yep. You can walk around, kill players and zombies. Nothing more.
If you define "WarZ Development" as: C++ Development then you're wrong. If you know how to proper code C++ you'll have fun to play around, and it's a good base but nothing to stick, if you don't have time to clean and recode, on.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Bye RaGEZONE!

I simply don't have envy to dev anything in warz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back