Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[General] Christmas Games List

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Are there any games out there that you know you're getting, or that you want to get for Christmas?

I'm getting Red Faction, and GTA:IV for Xbox 360. And a few others. What about you guys?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Christmas Game List:
[X]Modern Warfare 2
[ ] Team Fortress 2
[ ] Border Lands
[ ] Left For Dead 2

:D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I am certainly getting Assassins Creed II. It's in a special box which has as well as the game an action-figure in it.

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There's a bunch of games that I want this year. But the games that are out now and that I really want badly are none because I have them all. My xbox 360 is modded, but the game I want really bad is the DarkSiders, which is coming out sometime in January.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's a bunch of games that I want this year. But the games that are out now and that I really want badly are none because I have them all. My xbox 360 is modded, but the game I want really bad is the DarkSiders, which is coming out sometime in January.

I prefer Lost Planet 2 :D Coming out on February

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
New Gamimg PC :p

I meant what video games, not consoles. :eek:tt1:

But I guess that works too. If anyone else is getting new consoles/computers, let us know that too.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Assassins Creed II
Modern Warfare 2
Dragon Age: Origins
God of War 3 (pre order? :D)

Think I got everything else I want for now...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm getting $100 worth of Steam account money things.
Going to buy; Gmod, TF2 & pre-order Napoleon: Total War.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
$450 THQ steam pack for $50 was the best deal ever :D

My teacher got that! I was so pissed I missed out on it.
Do you think Steam are going to have one of those boxing day sales? + Are there any games i've missed? On steam i've currently got; CS:S Half Life 1 + 2 + Deathmatch and that's it.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
My teacher got that! I was so pissed I missed out on it.
Do you think Steam are going to have one of those boxing day sales? + Are there any games i've missed? On steam i've currently got; CS:S Half Life 1 + 2 + Deathmatch and that's it.
You need Torchlight :D Although it's entirely possible you arn't into RPGs.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Torchlight looks good, i'll add that to the list.
Also, as an update steam has started a christmas sale, Mirrors Edge is 5USD *hi5 Also they're having a sale on Ubisoft games, so i'm going to grab Avatar.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MW2
L4D2
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
;D

That's pretty much what i wanted.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Torchlight looks good, i'll add that to the list.
Also, as an update steam has started a christmas sale, Mirrors Edge is 5USD *hi5 Also they're having a sale on Ubisoft games, so i'm going to grab Avatar.
Joisus Krist! Spent the last half an hour looking through there sales and there's about 100 USD of stuff I would like. The Eidos game pack would be awesome, 250 bucks of games for 50 bucks xD Aand I bought Champions Online and Universe at War.

Although I'm not sure I want to play Champions Online, the character creator is insanely fun.

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I hope you all got what you wanted for Christmas.

I received three games.

1. Grand Theft Auto: IV
  2. Red Faction: Guerrilla
  3. Saints Row 2

It's very weird, though. I find Saints Row almost identical to GTA4, except for worst graphics.. I might take that game back and get Left 4 Dead 2 or something.

Back