• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Genghis Khan 2 Online Sever

Reaction score
got runtime errors and unable to connect.

EDIT: Its running now .... so if i want to open to public i use WAN and what port should i open?

EDIT2: can't login... WLRetCharLoginDispatch:process<>....User Can't Login Account = admin12,GUID = 5FF6A699 ,Result = 6

help pls

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have anyone found the khan power ( khan I ) sever file ? I find a private Khan power avaiable :
martinle - Genghis Khan 2 Online Sever - RaGEZONE Forums

I think this khan I sever is good than khan II. The name of private sever is

Reaction score
hi i cannot login to the world what is the problem here is the screenshot

ScreenShot_001 - Genghis Khan 2 Online Sever - RaGEZONE Forums ScreenShot_002 - Genghis Khan 2 Online Sever - RaGEZONE Forums

Please help !

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to start the english client? It ask's to start from the launcher when using mongol.exe, any help would be appreciated. Thank's in advance.

EDIT : Tested with the english client and it seems that the packets are different and can't login.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
howtofix - Genghis Khan 2 Online Sever - RaGEZONE Forums

help me how to fix ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Probably, it sounds strange but it might work, btw if you succeed, please upload your client. I don't understand the .dat editor. Thanks

Back