• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Genghis Khan 2 Online Sever

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's not dead :banghead:
google File Splitter & Joiner then use this software join all the parts from .001 to 011

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now everything worked fine , the last thing is translate chinese to english, but when i am unpack the .dat file i got the error with the character font ! its not is chinese its somthing like worms !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Something new i found at translate languges china to english is : Everything you need to translate stay in data06.dat & data09.dat .
But when we unpack from .dat file the file output is .xml , edit it and put back to .dat file , run game.exe will got crash (application auto close)

Reaction score
I just have only the full source version of the game "3" :/

martinle - Genghis Khan 2 Online Sever - RaGEZONE Forums

DPjoTFr - Genghis Khan 2 Online Sever - RaGEZONE Forums

4q8tApG - Genghis Khan 2 Online Sever - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyone have interess in trade?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump for this Development. Please anyone finished developing the Game?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MySQL okay. Cmd in the Start Server screen does not give error. I did everything according to the order. But somehow I can not connect. Server seems obvious, does not ping the room is constantly changing place. Does not enter, start the server settings let me take a picture of me?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
pass is:mrtamtheman

kinqrude look file in client -->Genghis Khan 2 Client\Download--->Entrance.cfg

#BEGIN
[Area]
Count=1
[Area0]
AreaInfo=VOLGO-KHAN2;3;0;1
AreaPing=127.0.0.1
ServerCount=18
ServerInfo0=VOLGO-KHAN2;1205;3;0;1;127.0.0.1:17712
#END

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:thumbup: thanks man but I don't know why I can not download the client from the link you provided. but thanks anyway
JX2 hmm I saw many people need this server but right now it might be impossible to find one just keep waiting.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm very interesting in this game anyway. But I don't know how to translate client to English, do we have any suggestion?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I did download the mongol english version. I did file settings for launcher.ini.

content luncher.ini:

CJSH2
patch.
.\game\mongol.exe
Download\Entrance.zip

I can created "areainfo.ini", "Entrance.zip", "launcherinfo.txt","PatchInfo.txt" in wwwroot (IIS).

Content:
Entrance.zip = "zipped your entrance.cfg"
launcherinfo.txt = "0.0.0.3"
PatchInfo.txt = "2.0.73.86" //Mongol version

I did run mongol.exe by launcher.exe. (If the launcher fails I'll send)

Login screen comes up but does not connect. What I need to do? or Do you have the English version??

SS (I have changed launcher and some .dat files with Turkish version):

Last edited:
Back