Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

genshin 3.4.7 vm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please give me english gm table
I use picture translation.
Windows +SHIFT+S (rectangle fragment)
I select the GM frame, then Ctrl+V on the translate.yandex.com/ocr field

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone, the server is running smoothly on the local server.(192.168.192.110) But I do not know how to make the server online with WMware.
Local - genshin 3.4.7 vm - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, the server is running smoothly on the local server.(192.168.192.110) But I do not know how to make the server online with WMware.View attachment 258936
change NAT to bridged, go to console do command to change IP, the IP will be 192.168.1.xxx
go to modem open all port related
go to *.config (ex: gameserver.config, gateserver.config,.....) find outter_ip
change the ip to the ip in ping.eu and do same thing with sdk server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, the server is running smoothly on the local server.(192.168.192.110) But I do not know how to make the server online with WMware.
Do you want to be online on a local network or on a global network? Is there a result ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to transfer data from version 3.2 to version 3.4? I tried to backup SQL but it seems that the IUD of the two versions are different so I get an error.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to transfer data from version 3.2 to version 3.4? I tried to backup SQL but it seems that the IUD of the two versions are different so I get an error.

If you want to try that you would need to create a new account and update the UID in the data you load in.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want to try that you would need to create a new account and update the UID in the data you load in.
I tried that but it still shows an error. If you have done it, please guide me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried that but it still shows an error. If you have done it, please guide me
If the Files are not same like 3.2 with data you will get error , compare txt files and make sure the stuff your char have are same on new version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to change banners? I tried it with Navicat and the game server crashed. Does anyone have the exact id's or the exact way to change or add banners without crashing the server?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to change banners? I tried it with Navicat and the game server crashed. Does anyone have the exact id's or the exact way to change or add banners without crashing the server?

Check this thread, first post. It has a SQL file for banners for 3.2 but it should should give you an idea on how they work.
You likely need to also change them in one of the files aswel.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check this thread, first post. It has a SQL file for banners for 3.2 but it should should give you an idea on how they work.
You likely need to also change them in one of the files aswel.

Thank you. I tried it but I still managed to crash the server. I edited the SQL, had all the things in place, edited gachapool file to include a new pool for the banners, uploaded it, and then started the server but it still crashed. I don't know how to edit them, but thanks for the reply

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Thank you. I tried it but I still managed to crash the server. I edited the SQL, had all the things in place, edited gachapool file to include a new pool for the banners, uploaded it, and then started the server but it still crashed. I don't know how to edit them, but thanks for the reply

It is entirely possible that what you edit / change is simply the cause. Can you explain what you tried to change / add?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is entirely possible that what you edit / change is simply the cause. Can you explain what you tried to change / add?
I tried to add a new banner in the SQL database, I filled in the details(schedule id, gacha type, etc),
Kinda like this, these were the default banners that the server came with, I added another row and filled in the details, I used the grasscuter banners file to get the informations. I tried to add a new pool id in GachaPool file 301 and 401, I tried to add them to the banners but it still crashed. I don't know how to explain it any better than this
1712502999285 - genshin 3.4.7 vm - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I tried to add a new banner in the SQL database, I filled in the details(schedule id, gacha type, etc),
Kinda like this, these were the default banners that the server came with, I added another row and filled in the details, I used the grasscuter banners file to get the informations. I tried to add a new pool id in GachaPool file 301 and 401, I tried to add them to the banners but it still crashed. I don't know how to explain it any better than this
View attachment 259327

Have you tried instead of adding a new one, edit an existing one? Also everything you added is existing in the 3.4 version right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you tried instead of adding a new one, edit an existing one? Also everything you added is existing in the 3.4 version right?
Yeah, everything I added existed in 3.4. I didn't try to edit the current ones, I will try to do that and see if it works.

I tried to edit 1 of the banners, it seems to work, the gameserver didn't crash this time and I can log in.

One last thing, do events work? How hard is it to start an event on this version? Is there a list of the event id's?

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Yeah, everything I added existed in 3.4. I didn't try to edit the current ones, I will try to do that and see if it works.

I tried to edit 1 of the banners, it seems to work, the gameserver didn't crash this time and I can log in.

One last thing, do events work? How hard is it to start an event on this version? Is there a list of the event id's?

Nice that it works. So the issue was that you tried adding something new.

Events do work, but have not seen an id list for them, anywhere yet though. Its more or less trial and error to figure out how to properly enable them. Was trying to enable one but had some issues so need to do more trials for it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a way to translate the GM Tool for the 3.4 server? Are there any apps that allow you to edit the strings of the exe? I tried to search online for a way but I came out empty-handed. I tried to hex edit with HxD but the strings are unreadable.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Is there a way to translate the GM Tool for the 3.4 server? Are there any apps that allow you to edit the strings of the exe? I tried to search online for a way but I came out empty-handed. I tried to hex edit with HxD but the strings are unreadable.

You cannot unless you have the source code.
You dont really need it in english, as its easy enough to just find out the buttons.

The only thing I would personally need help with, from someone is to help translate the options in the artifact menu, because the set names and rest just dont sound logical if you use a translator. lol

Last edited:
Back