• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

GenShin AkiraMod V3.2: Revolutionizing Server Performance with Memory Fusion

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can be used forever! No back door!Say important things three times!It is by no means comparable to the top end on the market!Only 1G space + 1G memory size.

Original
single-player game memory usage: 8G
full-service usage: 16G
CPU performance benchmark: 100%

GenShin AkiraMod server (extreme memory optimization)
single-player game memory usage: 600MB
full-service memory usage: 1G
CPU performance benchmark: 40% original

GenShin performance AkiraMod server (balance optimization)
single-player game memory usage: 1.5G
full-service memory usage: 3G
CPU performance benchmark: 100% original performance

GenShin AkiraMod server (CPU performance optimization)
single-player game memory usage: 1.8G
full-service memory usage : 4G
CPU performance benchmark: 140% original performance

Stunning debut! GenShin AkiraMod V3.2 image brings unprecedented performance leap!

deli39 - GenShin AkiraMod V3.2: Revolutionizing Server Performance with Memory Fusion - RaGEZONE Forums

The innovative "memory fusion technology" reduces the memory usage from an astonishing 12G to only 1G, bringing a revolutionary performance improvement to the Yuanshen server!

deli39 - GenShin AkiraMod V3.2: Revolutionizing Server Performance with Memory Fusion - RaGEZONE Forums

The AkiraMod server reduces the memory usage of the Yuanshen server from the original 12G to only 1G, and reduces the space usage from 7G to 1G. Become the only and unrivaled 1G+1G Yuanshin God 3.2 mission real end in the market! Non-GC side.

1. Based on the Debian 11 nocloud image: The GenShin AkiraMod V3.2 server chooses to use the Debian 11 nocloud image as the basic operating system to achieve more efficient resource utilization and lower system usage. Debian is a stable, secure and easy-to-maintain Linux distribution, while the nocloud version further streamlines system services and components and improves operating efficiency.

2. Binary files with debug information removed: The GenShin AkiraMod V3.2 image removes the debug information in the binary files of the Genshin server, thereby reducing the file size and disk space usage, while reducing the burden on the disk.

3. MGLRU technology: Multi-generation Least Recently Used (LRU) algorithm, referred to as MGLRU, is an improved Linux kernel page recycling strategy developed by Google. In situations where low-memory devices face high memory pressure, it can provide very good performance advantages for a variety of workloads. The GenShin AkiraMod V3.2 image adopts MGLRU technology to ensure the retention rate of hot data in the memory, and significantly reduce the page fault interrupt and exchange rate. The page fault rate of the current system is 300 pages per second, which has little impact on the server.

4. ZRAM compressed memory: GenShin AkiraMod V3.2 image introduces memory compression technology, which compresses unused memory into virtual memory, thus saving memory usage space. Improve the memory usage efficiency of the server and relieve the pressure of memory usage.

5. ZRAM Writeback: This is an enhanced ZRAM compressed memory function, which can expand the system memory by writing the compressed pages in ZRAM to the hard disk. ZRAM Writeback provides more usable memory space in memory-constrained systems. The GenShin AkiraMod V3.2 image sets a write-back strategy for Genshin scenes, which can effectively release more memory space and alleviate OOM problems caused by server-side memory leaks.

6. ZSTD compression algorithm: The GenShin AkiraMod V3.2 image adopts the efficient ZSTD 1.92 compression algorithm. After testing, it can achieve a compression ratio of about 1:8. On the 5800X processor, the algorithm has a decompression speed of 11000M/s.

7. KSM technology: The GenShin AkiraMod V3.2 image introduces the kernel repeated page merge technology, enabling multiple processes to share the same memory page. Can reduce memory usage by about 15%; in multiplayer game services, the effect is even more significant.

8. MySQL parameter tuning: The GenShin AkiraMod V3.2 image has tuned MySQL parameters, reducing cache pages and pre-reading, thereby reducing memory usage by about 400M.

9. Percona Server for MySQL: In order to further improve database performance, GenShin AkiraMod V3.2 image adopts Percona Server for MySQL. Percona Server is a high-performance, scalable MySQL alternative that provides more optimized features for large-scale data processing. GenShin AkiraMod V3.2 image = 1G memory + 1G storage space

10. Rearrangement optimization based on binary files: Through rearrangement optimization of binary files, CPU efficiency is significantly improved and memory usage is reduced.

11. CPU scheduling optimization: optimize CPU scheduling to achieve higher CPU performance and improve the operating efficiency of the game server.

Note 1: The 1G storage space is the size of the downloaded compressed package, and the actual occupied space depends on the operating conditions. The memory usage of 1G is laboratory data. In a single-player game (without mulit, oa, pathfind, tomoon, muip), the actual memory usage is 917M after running for 20 minutes.

Note 2: Do not modify or move the .sh file under /root, it is required by the system, and moving will affect the optimization effect.

Download Link :

Pass :
fyru

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This mod server pack is free, legitimate, but requires authorization. You need to join a Chinese QQ group to get your verification code. or,you can only use it for 15 minutes. The creator might consider setting up a Telegram group.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is not a 1:1 - 3.2 server it makes some modifications to the game server files by default making the following changes

Chinese.txt
游戏内容部分修正,这部分来自紫雨 Ziyu的端:
1.修复深渊内存问题
2.修复日常任务和散兵任务
3.内置爬墙体力4倍回复
4.角色武器可以改TXT放进商城、商店或铁匠铺
5.将卡池改为藏宝湾大佬的7卡池全角色卡池,替换初始的4个卡池
6.增加任务及掉落奖励
7.供奉所需神瞳数量降低,奖励提高
8.圣遗物升级增加属性概率调整
9.商城增加五星武器和树脂,限购调整为9999
10.商城增加不限购的大经验书、大锻造矿和摩拉
11.风之印、岩之印、雷之印可以在相应商店用于购买原石,1个印可买1600原石相当于十抽

google translated
Partial revision of the game content, this part is from Ziyu Ziyu's side:
1. Fix the memory problem of Abyss
2. Repair daily tasks and straggler tasks
3. The built-in wall-climbing stamina recovery is 4 times
4. Character weapons can be changed to TXT and put into malls, stores or blacksmiths
5. Change the card pool to the 7-card pool and all-role card pool of Boss in Booty Bay, replacing the original 4-card pool
6. Add tasks and drop rewards
7. The number of pupils required for worship is reduced, and the rewards are increased
8. Sacred relics are upgraded to increase the probability of attribute adjustment
9. The mall adds five-star weapons and resin, and the purchase limit is adjusted to 9999
10. The shopping mall adds unlimited purchases of big experience books, big forging mines and Mora
11. Seal of Wind, Seal of Rock, and Seal of Thunder can be used to buy rough stones in the corresponding stores. 1 seal can buy 1600 rough stones, which is equivalent to ten draws

if you want a 1:1 - 3.2 server, you will need to acquire the original server data files elsewhere and move them over the default ones used by this VM.

Reaction score
This is not a 1:1 - 3.2 server it makes some modifications to the game server files by default making the following changes

Chinese.txt
游戏内容部分修正,这部分来自紫雨 Ziyu的端:
1.修复深渊内存问题
2.修复日常任务和散兵任务
3.内置爬墙体力4倍回复
4.角色武器可以改TXT放进商城、商店或铁匠铺
5.将卡池改为藏宝湾大佬的7卡池全角色卡池,替换初始的4个卡池
6.增加任务及掉落奖励
7.供奉所需神瞳数量降低,奖励提高
8.圣遗物升级增加属性概率调整
9.商城增加五星武器和树脂,限购调整为9999
10.商城增加不限购的大经验书、大锻造矿和摩拉
11.风之印、岩之印、雷之印可以在相应商店用于购买原石,1个印可买1600原石相当于十抽

google translated
Partial revision of the game content, this part is from Ziyu Ziyu's side:
1. Fix the memory problem of Abyss
2. Repair daily tasks and straggler tasks
3. The built-in wall-climbing stamina recovery is 4 times
4. Character weapons can be changed to TXT and put into malls, stores or blacksmiths
5. Change the card pool to the 7-card pool and all-role card pool of Boss in Booty Bay, replacing the original 4-card pool
6. Add tasks and drop rewards
7. The number of pupils required for worship is reduced, and the rewards are increased
8. Sacred relics are upgraded to increase the probability of attribute adjustment
9. The mall adds five-star weapons and resin, and the purchase limit is adjusted to 9999
10. The shopping mall adds unlimited purchases of big experience books, big forging mines and Mora
11. Seal of Wind, Seal of Rock, and Seal of Thunder can be used to buy rough stones in the corresponding stores. 1 seal can buy 1600 rough stones, which is equivalent to ten draws

if you want a 1:1 - 3.2 server, you will need to acquire the original server data files elsewhere and move them over the default ones used by this VM.

can U create new mod based on this good differences, without time limitations and strange authorizations trough Discord, for normal VM in THIS tread?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can U create new mod based on this good differences, without time limitations and strange authorizations trough Discord, for normal VM in THIS tread?

here is a server files data dump

sadly whatever they were using to edit the files that were not in txt folder mass edited the modified date of a bunch of entries in the other folders so I cant pinpoint where they made the changes to artifact stat probability or the climbing stamina change stuff

I had no idea that statue of seven levelup was stored in citylevelup and I'm surprised that did not require a client sync to actually function (provided whoever made that change actually tested it fully)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please reupload all files to google\anonfiles\yandex\etc cuz baidu have extremely low download speed in some countries

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Please reupload all files to google\anonfiles\yandex\etc cuz baidu have extremely low download speed in some countries
I skip VM installation downloading because i dont need it .
Also finalshell you can download from official web .
Rest of files inside .

reidouraidou

Could you reupload the files?
link updated .

unk

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I skip VM installation downloading because i dont need it .
Also finalshell you can download from official web .
Rest of files inside .
Could you reupload the files?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hellow

cinus Do you still have access to it? Can you please reupload it to western cloud sites? (If you don't mind can you please DM me the link if it is not permitted to be posted publicly here or something)

Getting a QQ acount and downloading from Baidu is blocked or made harder where I am, so far I've not been able to sign up, nor download them, and does it still need the "authorization"??

Anyways I would really love to give this one a go.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can be used forever! No back door!Say important things three times!It is by no means comparable to the top end on the market!Only 1G space + 1G memory size.

Original

single-player game memory usage: 8G

full-service usage: 16G

CPU performance benchmark: 100%

GenShin AkiraMod server (extreme memory optimization)

single-player game memory usage: 600MB

full-service memory usage: 1G

CPU performance benchmark: 40% original

GenShin performance AkiraMod server (balance optimization)

single-player game memory usage: 1.5G

full-service memory usage: 3G

CPU performance benchmark: 100% original performance

GenShin AkiraMod server (CPU performance optimization)

single-player game memory usage: 1.8G

full-service memory usage : 4G

CPU performance benchmark: 140% original performance

Stunning debut! GenShin AkiraMod V3.2 image brings unprecedented performance leap!

The innovative "memory fusion technology" reduces the memory usage from an astonishing 12G to only 1G, bringing a revolutionary performance improvement to the Yuanshen server!

The AkiraMod server reduces the memory usage of the Yuanshen server from the original 12G to only 1G, and reduces the space usage from 7G to 1G. Become the only and unrivaled 1G+1G Yuanshin God 3.2 mission real end in the market! Non-GC side.

1. Based on the Debian 11 nocloud image: The GenShin AkiraMod V3.2 server chooses to use the Debian 11 nocloud image as the basic operating system to achieve more efficient resource utilization and lower system usage. Debian is a stable, secure and easy-to-maintain Linux distribution, while the nocloud version further streamlines system services and components and improves operating efficiency.

2. Binary files with debug information removed: The GenShin AkiraMod V3.2 image removes the debug information in the binary files of the Genshin server, thereby reducing the file size and disk space usage, while reducing the burden on the disk.

3. MGLRU technology: Multi-generation Least Recently Used (LRU) algorithm, referred to as MGLRU, is an improved Linux kernel page recycling strategy developed by Google. In situations where low-memory devices face high memory pressure, it can provide very good performance advantages for a variety of workloads. The GenShin AkiraMod V3.2 image adopts MGLRU technology to ensure the retention rate of hot data in the memory, and significantly reduce the page fault interrupt and exchange rate. The page fault rate of the current system is 300 pages per second, which has little impact on the server.

4. ZRAM compressed memory: GenShin AkiraMod V3.2 image introduces memory compression technology, which compresses unused memory into virtual memory, thus saving memory usage space. Improve the memory usage efficiency of the server and relieve the pressure of memory usage.

5. ZRAM Writeback: This is an enhanced ZRAM compressed memory function, which can expand the system memory by writing the compressed pages in ZRAM to the hard disk. ZRAM Writeback provides more usable memory space in memory-constrained systems. The GenShin AkiraMod V3.2 image sets a write-back strategy for Genshin scenes, which can effectively release more memory space and alleviate OOM problems caused by server-side memory leaks.

6. ZSTD compression algorithm: The GenShin AkiraMod V3.2 image adopts the efficient ZSTD 1.92 compression algorithm. After testing, it can achieve a compression ratio of about 1:8. On the 5800X processor, the algorithm has a decompression speed of 11000M/s.

7. KSM technology: The GenShin AkiraMod V3.2 image introduces the kernel repeated page merge technology, enabling multiple processes to share the same memory page. Can reduce memory usage by about 15%; in multiplayer game services, the effect is even more significant.

8. MySQL parameter tuning: The GenShin AkiraMod V3.2 image has tuned MySQL parameters, reducing cache pages and pre-reading, thereby reducing memory usage by about 400M.

9. Percona Server for MySQL: In order to further improve database performance, GenShin AkiraMod V3.2 image adopts Percona Server for MySQL. Percona Server is a high-performance, scalable MySQL alternative that provides more optimized features for large-scale data processing. GenShin AkiraMod V3.2 image = 1G memory + 1G storage space

10. Rearrangement optimization based on binary files: Through rearrangement optimization of binary files, CPU efficiency is significantly improved and memory usage is reduced.

11. CPU scheduling optimization: optimize CPU scheduling to achieve higher CPU performance and improve the operating efficiency of the game server.

Note 1: The 1G storage space is the size of the downloaded compressed package, and the actual occupied space depends on the operating conditions. The memory usage of 1G is laboratory data. In a single-player game (without mulit, oa, pathfind, tomoon, muip), the actual memory usage is 917M after running for 20 minutes.

Note 2: Do not modify or move the .sh file under /root, it is required by the system, and moving will affect the optimization effect.

Download Link :

Pass :
fyru

Can anyone please upload it to google or mediafire.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I managed to get my hands on it through my chinese friends but unfortunately I didn't get it working (not properly anyways)

Reason being the instructions are far too vague and they don't translate too well in english, I suggest you don't bother with it. best to get a proper rig and run the one that we already know and requires no "authorization".

In any case, I wanted to upload it to my Mega account for those of you who were asking for a mirror link but there's a risk whoever owns this exlusively wants this to be on their baidu account, or worse, the anime game company might do something.

Let me know where I can mirror it without needing an account. (PS, The Greencutter project is making super progress, you may as well just wait for that instead.)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I managed to get my hands on it through my chinese friends but unfortunately I didn't get it working (not properly anyways)

Reason being the instructions are far too vague and they don't translate too well in english, I suggest you don't bother with it. best to get a proper rig and run the one that we already know and requires no "authorization".

In any case, I wanted to upload it to my Mega account for those of you who were asking for a mirror link but there's a risk whoever owns this exlusively wants this to be on their baidu account, or worse, the anime game company might do something.

Let me know where I can mirror it without needing an account. (PS, The Greencutter project is making super progress, you may as well just wait for that instead.)
I can set it up, could you please send them to me privately? And I will write a very detailed tutorial to post in Tutorials section of this "Genshin Impact" subforum in ragezone.
I managed to get it working before, but I forgot to back it up and formatted my PC... and I don't want to go through the hassles of baidu cloud ever again.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can set it up, could you please send them to me privately? And I will write a very detailed tutorial to post in Tutorials section of this "Genshin Impact" subforum in ragezone.
I managed to get it working before, but I forgot to back it up and formatted my PC... and I don't want to go through the hassles of baidu cloud ever again.
That would be really great, once I'm out of the office I'll DM you.

Although however I still don't know how to, if it's even possible to bypass the need for an authorization, were you able to easily get one?

I think without it the server autocloses every minutes or so, I'm just an Android developer so this is beyond my expertise, otherwise I would like a way to remove that.

Sharing is caring ⟵⁠(⁠๑⁠¯⁠◡⁠¯⁠๑⁠)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That would be really great, once I'm out of the office I'll DM you.

Although however I still don't know how to, if it's even possible to bypass the need for an authorization, were you able to easily get one?

I think without it the server autocloses every minutes or so, I'm just an Android developer so this is beyond my expertise, otherwise I would like a way to remove that.

Sharing is caring ⟵⁠(⁠๑⁠¯⁠◡⁠¯⁠๑⁠)
Ye, need to mount the vm's disk inside another vm and disable the authorization thingy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ye, need to mount the vm's disk inside another vm and disable the authorization thingy
I will most likely need a detailed simple guide, otherwise I won't know where to start. I've ignored how to use docker for a while, its coming back to haunt me. Anyways I sent the details to you, looking forward to a proper guide. and thank you in advance.

Back