Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Genshin Impact Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As soon as I start the game, it will be displayed as Reconnecting to server...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
4PbCcm2 - Genshin Impact Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums
12cbjN0 - Genshin Impact Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums
dGmSTJh - Genshin Impact Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

I don't know what I did wrong sadly I followed the video if anyone knows, I wanna try this thanks you!

fixed for me just needed to install

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
using pancake server only exploring? u cant do anything beside that right?
Unfortunately there is nothing more I can do. I can only suggest how to remove the server crash, but the server itself will not work and you will just run the whole game for Ember without changing any weapons, artifacts and characters. The server is unable to receive packets. I don't have programming skills so I leave it to people to fix the problem. Then just wait

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What file should I put in (C:\yuanshen\pancake-main\unk\unknown_packet)?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server is dead or is having problems staying up. Once you login and get in-game and after 30sec you get disconnected from the server.
bILazpm - Genshin Impact Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server is dead or is having problems staying up. Once you login and get in-game and after 30sec you get disconnected from the server.
bILazpm - Genshin Impact Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums
Try to create folder \unk\unknown_packet under pancake-main directory

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Try to create folder \unk\unknown_packet under pancake-main directory

Sadly it didn't fix the problem, but i guess it's still too early for a properly working server. Maybe somebody out there decides to take on the project to keep it alive and update it slowly over time to keep it stable and running.

I would be happy with just in option to test out upcoming characters and play around with the existing ones. I don't really care about a fully working world with quests and enemies since it's not going to happen any time soon.

ree

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sadly it didn't fix the problem, but i guess it's still too early for a properly working server. Maybe somebody out there decides to take on the project to keep it alive and update it slowly over time to keep it stable and running.

I would be happy with just in option to test out upcoming characters and play around with the existing ones. I don't really care about a fully working world with quests and enemies since it's not going to happen any time soon.

Add an s to packet

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

rangerned - Genshin Impact Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm very sorry, it should be unk/unknown_packets

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
does someone know how to use this on last client version? or how to update

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Server works fine albeit very barebones. For those with the connection failed issue make sure to enable:
Code:
Options->HTTPS->Capture HTTPS CONNECTs
Options->HTTPS->Decrypt HTTPS traffic

The client disconnection only happens in the town it seems. Going outside town like Springvale "fixes" the issue, so there's probably something in said town causing it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
rangerned - Genshin Impact Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums
This worked for me

unk/unknown_packets

Back