• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Get the user names after war number

Reaction score
If the name is encoded (CabalOnline to 90132329) there is no way to decryp it (as far as I know).
The GM Nation don't encode the names, thats why, they can read the names from the costumer.

Greetz

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
so the number are alocated to the users when thye joing the channel?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
To be able to ban cheaters that were caught by users on war channel.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As far as i know there's no algorithm to decrypt the war names but you can try to create one yourself.
Make chars with names from a(A) to z(Z) with only one letter then with 2-3 and so on, see how the code changes and try to come up with an algorithm to make it work.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
good ideea,i will test this and come back with update.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
as far as I know ... we have tested this (on one private server) and proved that it is not generated randomly. It exactly matches the CharIdx

Upvote 0
Back